• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Need help on coming election.

RealSingaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi all Singaporean, i am not into politics and i am not associate with any oppositions party.

please advise, can i as a individual give money to any person to encourage hiim or her to vote for opposition? Is this legal?

My plan is to have voters send me email with their Bank acc number and which constituency he stay before election.

When any of this constituency successfully vote in an opposition i will TT money to their bank acc. and those not successful i will not TT even though he or she may have vote for the opposition.

Please advise and all opinom welcome.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
juz curious ... y u send moni oni 2 dose who have won? ... and none 2 dose who have lost? ...

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Simpler just to donate to the MP after his win.

Hi all Singaporean, i am not into politics and i am not associate with any oppositions party.

please advise, can i as a individual give money to any person to encourage hiim or her to vote for opposition? Is this legal?

My plan is to have voters send me email with their Bank acc number and which constituency he stay before election.

When any of this constituency successfully vote in an opposition i will TT money to their bank acc. and those not successful i will not TT even though he or she may have vote for the opposition.

Please advise and all opinom welcome.