• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Alex Tan kana left right up down

Janet

Alfrescian
Loyal
Coffeeshop Chit Chat - Alex Tan: A Motherfucking Racist Pig! notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussionSubscribe

To: ALL (1 of 2)

I had already predicted this: As expected from a xenophobe like Alex Tan who is appealed to fascist sloganeering like the Chiam See Tong's "Singapore For Singaporeans" - as opposed to the SDP's "Singaporeans First" policy - his anti-foreigner attitudes can and will morph into racism, particularly when the foreigner involved is of an Indian ethnic background.

We need no further proof of this than to simply observe the motherfucking chink racist pigs who dominate theis forum, beginning with the motherfucking chink racist pig, kojakbt, who calls himself "moderator" but does absolutely no moderating; instead his role is to facilitate racism in this forum against Indians and cause direct as well as collateral damage to Indian Singaporeans in the process.

When have Indian Singaporeans ourselves not heard the cowardly statements that follow whenever a bloody motherfucking chink racist pig comes into conflict with an Indian: "Go back to India"?

Even I have been told many times to do exactly that. But only when in conflict with bloody motherfucking chink racist pigs arise due to their own racism.

Worse, the SPP''s/SDA's Alex Tan even adopts the same political infantilism of of the man he obviously admires secretly, none other than the Grand Master of Singapore's racist and facist political establishment, Lee Kuan Yew, when he tells others - especially if they are Indians as well which reveals his motherfucking chink racist tendency to target people on account of their race - "not to interfere in Singapore's domestic politics".

Here, take a look at Alex Tan's expressed racism:

http://forums.delphiforums.com/3in1kopitiam/messages?msg=29406.3

1. Alex Tan: "Indian national sinha why are u butting in our Singapore's affairs? please go back to India..."

2. Alex Tan: "...go back to India. ba lek kampong you understand?"

Alex Tan, you are in deep shit because I will be emailing your party, and copying it to all other political parties and especially including the PAP so that they can use this material against you and your racist party during elections.

Options Reply