• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SPG mediacorp actress kena dumped by french hubby. OBIGOOD!

Cuntamania

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who the fxxk is this bitch?

KNN got married to angmo husband damn haolian dat time, announce to whole world and parade angmo husband around everywhere she go...now kena dumped by angmo hubby after kena fuck until loose and dry liao...totally deserve it..hhahahaha :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: Next one will be Joanne peh...mark my word...also veri haolian now got angmo bf...after kena fucked until dry and loose liao sure kena dump one :oIo: to all SPG!!!

20100204_yuxin_linxiaopei_img_main.jpg

Quote:
·离两次婚,强调并非不尊重婚姻。更多详情,请翻阅04.02.2010的《联合晚报》。

结婚一周年,林晓佩和法国老公离婚了。

林晓佩回新,准备在商界大展拳脚,问她长时间与法国老公分隔两地怎么办,她平淡说:“没有了。”

一问之下才惊悉,她的异国婚姻已走到尽头,去年底已和法国老公办妥离婚手续。她透露,离婚的导火线是两人对婚姻生活和人生目标的观念差异,她想回来做生意,他却希望她只做他的小女人就好。

这段婚姻最早在林晓佩去年回新拍《难兄烂弟》时出现矛盾。当时,前夫希望和她一起游冰岛,她却执意回来拍戏。她说:“那时他觉得我回来3个月太久,说如果我坚持回来,他就要重新考虑这段婚姻。我欣然接受,所以回来拍戏了。”

林晓佩形容前夫,是个有点大男人主意但绝对很爱她,所以希望她能一直陪在他身边。她去年因前夫的工作关系搬到英国,期间因前夫在法国修读MBA,所以不断陪他两头跑。生活只环绕着前夫的日子让林晓佩觉得大材小用,于是想回新发展事业。她说:“每个人都想做太太,但我不想。”

经她这么一提,问题就一发不可收拾,两人吵过哭过,也努力挽回过,但最后仍闹到离婚地步。

http://showbiz.omy.sg/Showbiz/E-News...42-125807.html

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fiona also suck angmo dick now right.......Aussie dick

Which angmo worse than a frog (French), an aussie. The only consolation, the aussie showers more frequently than the frog.

she got an attractive face, i bet she will be married in no time.

angmo do not mind. My office's angmo mates' divorce a few times, their 3rd or 4th wives are asians.

Last edited:

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yeah angmo cannot get young angmoh gals, but can get young asian gals, of course take the young one.
youth for woman is priceless.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am a big fan of Michelle Chong.
She is pretty, talented and funny.
She's hilarious on the "Noose".
Hope she finds her true love soon, if she hasn't already, whatever the race, nationality or gender. :smile:

her husband is mr irene ang aka rosie

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
KNN got married to angmo husband damn haolian dat time, announce to whole world and parade angmo husband around everywhere she go...now kena dumped by angmo hubby after kena fuck until loose and dry liao...totally deserve it..hhahahaha :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: Next one will be Joanne peh...mark my word...also veri haolian now got angmo bf...after kena fucked until dry and loose liao sure kena dump one :oIo: to all SPG!!!

Quote:

结婚一周年,林晓佩和法国老公离婚了。

一问之下才惊悉,她的异国婚姻已走到尽头,去年底已和法国老公办妥离婚手续。她透露,离婚的导火线是两人对婚姻生活和人生目标的观念差异,她想回来做生意,他却希望她只做他的小女人就好。

这段婚姻最早在林晓佩去年回新拍《难兄烂弟》时出现矛盾。当时,前夫希望和她一起游冰岛,她却执意回来拍戏。她说:“那时他觉得我回来3个月太久,说如果我坚持回来,他就要重新考虑这段婚姻。我欣然接受,所以回来拍戏了。”

林晓佩形容前夫,是个有点大男人主意但绝对很爱她,所以希望她能一直陪在他身边。她去年因前夫的工作关系搬到英国,期间因前夫在法国修读MBA,所以不断陪他两头跑。生活只环绕着前夫的日子让林晓佩觉得大材小用,于是想回新发展事业。她说:“每个人都想做太太,但我不想。”

you mean this FARKING UGLY SLUT also got people want.................

must be the AngMoh guy cheat her of all her money liao lah..............

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
To be fair he did not appear in Thailand much...
Is made a name here first then got mentioned in Thailand...
He's ok like likeable,dun have those kuailan pinch me face like some of those mediacock guys like Terrance Chao cb.

soccernet

Alfrescian
Loyal

Quote:

结婚一周年,林晓佩和法国老公离婚了。

Sorry everyone but who is this actor or actress?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
To be fair he did not appear in Thailand much...
Is made a name here first then got mentioned in Thailand...
He's ok like likeable,dun have those kuailan pinch me face like some of those mediacock guys like Terrance Chao cb.

Didn't this guy win mtv asia vj or something. Then i noticed he doesn't really get mentioned much in thailand and in fact acts more in sg but mtv vj thing is probably not a singaporean thing.

One famous chup cheng over in thailand is mario mauer i think. Another one that is really famous is bird thong chai himself but he looks very thai not even a hint of mix.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
its not those angmo men fault ...who can tahan singaporean girls ? only singapore man can tahan their nonsense ...