• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Don't go to Toilet in Australia, mind your ass! Video

PEE_APE_PEE

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://au.news.yahoo.com/a/-/latest/5852451/outrage-after-man-glued-to-public-toilet/

video at above URL

Outrage after man glued to public toilet
By Evan Schwarten, AAP August 24, 2009, 10:53 am

Authorities in far north Queensland are outraged after a "sick joke" forced the humiliating rescue of a man who became stuck to the seat of a shopping centre toilet.

Police and community leaders have appealed for public help to find the prankster or pranksters responsible for the incident, which resulted in the 58-year-old man being taken to hospital.

Ambulance officers were called about 10.30am (AEST) on Saturday to rescue the man after he sat on toilet seat which had been smeared with a fast-acting adhesive.

He was forced to undergo the humiliation of leaving the Cairns Central shopping centre with the seat still attached to his behind, in full view of a busy crowd of Saturday morning shoppers.

Police say he was then taken to hospital where staff removed the fixture using industrial strength solvents.

The man is said to be extremely embarrassed by the ordeal.

Cairns City Council community safety committee chair Di Forsyth hit out at the offenders and called for members of the public to help identify them.

"I'm disgusted that a gentlemen has had to go through that because someone thinks it's funny - it's a sick joke," she told AAP.

"I think the community would be outraged and quite rightly so ... it's quite a dangerous prank."

Police are investigating the incident.

PEE_APE_PEE

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://tw.news.yahoo.com/article/url/d/a/090825/19/1pr8g.html

3519878003.jpg

公廁馬桶黏屁股 澳洲警方籲協助揪出惡搞者
法新社 更新日期:"2009/08/25 01:05" 張瑋

(法新社雪梨24日電) 澳洲警方和市政領袖今天紛紛呼籲民眾,協助揪出讓一名年長男子黏在公廁馬桶座上的惡作劇者,此舉迫使消防隊展開一場尷尬救援。

一名58歲年長者22日在澳洲東北度假城市肯因茲(Cairns)的購物中心內,使用了設有陷阱的馬桶。男子隨後送醫時,馬桶座仍黏在他的屁股上。

調查這起事件的警方公開呼籲,希望大家協助揪出惡作劇者。滿腔怒火的市政官員則形容這是個「令人作嘔玩笑」。

肯因茲市議會社區安全委員會主席佛塞斯(DiForsyth)告訴澳聯社(Australian Associated Press)說,「因為有人覺得好笑,一位紳士就必須經歷這種窘境,我對此深感嫌惡。這是一個令人作嘔的玩笑。」

她說,「我認為,引起社區公憤是理所當然的。這是非常危險的惡作劇。」她呼籲民眾協助揪出惡作劇者。

警方表示,醫院工作人員利用工業用溶劑,從飽受羞辱受害人的屁股取下馬桶座。(譯者:中央社實習編譯張瑋)

kulgai

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sit without checking !

In australia, the toilet seats are usually clean. However, we should always have the habit of checking the seats & give it a once over before using it. Disposable paper seat covers are also provided in many public toilets there. In Singapopre, I'd always ensure placement of some toilet papers over it.

Meltdown

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://au.news.yahoo.com/a/-/latest/5852451/outrage-after-man-glued-to-public-toilet/

video at above URL

Outrage after man glued to public toilet
By Evan Schwarten, AAP August 24, 2009, 10:53 am

Authorities in far north Queensland are outraged after a "sick joke" forced the humiliating rescue of a man who became stuck to the seat of a shopping centre toilet.

Police and community leaders have appealed for public help to find the prankster or pranksters responsible for the incident, which resulted in the 58-year-old man being taken to hospital.

Ambulance officers were called about 10.30am (AEST) on Saturday to rescue the man after he sat on toilet seat which had been smeared with a fast-acting adhesive.

He was forced to undergo the humiliation of leaving the Cairns Central shopping centre with the seat still attached to his behind, in full view of a busy crowd of Saturday morning shoppers.

Police say he was then taken to hospital where staff removed the fixture using industrial strength solvents.

The man is said to be extremely embarrassed by the ordeal.

Cairns City Council community safety committee chair Di Forsyth hit out at the offenders and called for members of the public to help identify them.

"I'm disgusted that a gentlemen has had to go through that because someone thinks it's funny - it's a sick joke," she told AAP.

"I think the community would be outraged and quite rightly so ... it's quite a dangerous prank."

Police are investigating the incident.

Now I understand why the country is called ARSEtralia in the emigration section for a very good reason!!!