• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.
Status
Not open for further replies.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Re: Investing in Nusajaya

nope closer to senai airport, dunno why put in (no birds lay egg land) but i suspect they want to do a 'Tung Chung/HKG' version.

Kulai is going to be the next big thing after this and already on the way if according to IRDA's plans, land prices has already appreciated there from what i understand.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal

i am really curious who is behind super325.com! this person seems to know the development of Johor at the tip of his fingers. some of these info cannot be found even on the net and he posts about them. alla salute!

This person really solid, salute to him. :smile:

jasonjst

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hi Sanur and Jogs1,

Thank you so much for sharing, it helped me a lot on the comparison of prices for LF, LH and HH.
Wow RM3.2 mil for 6400 sqft land and 5845 sqft bu, that seems more expensive than HH The Hills bungalow without golf couse view man.
Looks like it is much cheaper to buy land and build own bungalow, but you don't get great views and a nice overall environment due to the Rojak designs.

Frankly speaking, sometime I wonder about the real reasons the rich peoples buying these high class bungalow for 3 to 4 millions. Basically for capital appreciation. They hardly have the time enjoy the basic living in JB. Think about it this way, these people most likely are pte homeowners / well to do back in Singapore. Chances are they get tired of their newfound toy after 1 - 2yrs of staying in their bungalow in JB. They may find saving a few Ks not worth their time and efforts. They may look at rental return, but is it easy to rent out a bungalow for 20K to 30K in JB? ROI might turn negative and all the excitement gone, and bungalow become white elephants just like happening years ago.

Unlike those of us ordinary folks who are quite happy staying in a 500K STD terraces / clusters home. It does not really borders us, when things are slightly off the STD compare to SG, as we are paying for much less. Sometime we grumblers a bit and wish things can get better. And yes it does better as time goes by. We enjoy simple things that can be found in the neighborhood stall / shops like Best Marts, Kip Mart which some rich Singaporean may find it uncomfortable to shop there. Of cause we also amazed at how good atas the hyper mart like Juscos / Sutera Mall, which we enjoyed shopping there too. We don’t really border who our neighbors are and what cars the drives; some drive pickup, some mercs, and protons. Everybody seems quite excited about their simple house, as it is already a great improvement to their STD of living. Where else the rich are counting how many BMWs, Jaguar and who are the Royalties in the estate, the more the better potential of that estate?

Just hope that the group 1 people wont be too disappointed if things become stagnant after the pan out. Much of their excitement is due to the recent continuous price appreciation of the properties. We don’t find this group of people last time when properties prices where going nowhere and rental return were negative. They abundant their babies and nowhere to be seen, lots of empty bungalow everywhere, rundown and no one maintain it.
At that time, I only remember the group 2 people were here talking about living in JB, where are nice places to go, how to move about safely. As long as the place remains safe and nice, we are more than happy for many years to come.

checkers

Alfrescian
Loyal

http://sammyboy.com/showthread.php?35746-Living-in-JB/page19

East Ledang (Most of the below security findings applies to Leisure Farm too)
Relative Safety: 3 (Fatal shooting occured nearby, isolated, lonely and dark road at night)
Proximity to SG: 5 (Arguably nearest to 2nd link)
Proximity to amenities: 1 (Not developed yet)
Security: 3.5
Materials: 4.5-5 (Very nice materials)
Cost:1.2 million to 2.3 million
Type: Mostly bungalow or Semi-D, 2 storeys
Facilities: Clubhouse, Playground, Childcare, very near to Puteri Habour
Pros: Quiet, peaceful, security panic button built in for fast response, very very big rooms and toilets and living area. Good air quality. High ceiling, near to Puteri Habour and also the Kota Iskandar government area. Full parquet and nice window shades
Cons: External security concerns and lack of amenities coupled with the high price tag

Horizon Hills
Relative Safety: 4.8
Proximity to SG: 3.5
Proximity to amenities: 4.4
Security: 4.8
Materials: 4 to 4.5
Cost: 300 plus to over 1 or 2 million
Type: Mix, 2-3 storeys
Facilities: Golf resort, swimming pool, gym, air-conditioned playground, ballroom
Pros: Very high ground, solid security, nearby to many shops, Jusco, Tesco, Giant. Golf resort, anti-termite treatment
Cons: High price compared to some of the other developments, smaller lot/units size as compared to some of the others.
No balcony for a some of the units so need to do your own

Your weightage on materials for HH is too high. When compared to LF and EL (score of 4.5 to 5), I would give HH a 3 to 3.5. That's my assessment.

checkers

Alfrescian
Loyal
I visited only the townhouse show house at Bwv and the other townhouse development. The design is okay but size a bit too small for Bwv at 1300+ sq ft.

Agree with you that LF bungalows are smaller compared with other developments. The SDs are of good size though.

thegolf

Alfrescian
Loyal

Isnt it obvious out of 5, someone can give HH materials 4 to 4.5? You give 3 to 3.5? Thats very kind of u. ALL of my fellow relatives and investors gave HH finishing/materials big FAIL. I would give 1 out of 5. And you know what crap excuse HH will say? Because HH owners are rich.. so we decided to give lousy finishing because they will spend fortunes to renovate the house anyway. When I was replacing my cracked toilet tiles in HH, one knock here and those unbroken ones nearby will crack. So I changed all the tiles in the toilets walls. I am very surprised someone can give HH 4 out of 5 for these miserable finishing. Bestari HT and Nusa duta gave top finishing.

I got a call this morning at 6am from my tenant again in Horizon Hills. Apparently the rubbish collectors MIA again on Monday and the whole place is very smelly. I was told since last Thursday ( Thursday - Monday??? ) the rubbish trucks just wouldnt appear and I was at dead ends. Given up hope on HH. No problems with East Ledang houses so far. Maybe the truck drivers stay nearby. East LEdang is good in many ways, esp its proximity to Singapore and the top notch quality. However at this present moment, it just lack "human" feel as many houses are still empty the last I went to collect rent.

hey bro horrizonhills... Don't scare me lei, 1 out of 5!! jialat leow now I'll have sleepless night till mid next year sigh!!!..hahaaa...

thegolf

Alfrescian
Loyal

Thanks for sharing this video. Need to warn all forummers to avert their wife/wives eyes. :smile:

Bro wu.. but you can't warn readers in todays straits times..heheee!

IMAG0363-1.jpg

yonglip

Alfrescian
Loyal

hey bro horrizonhills... Don't scare me lei, 1 out of 5!! jialat leow now I'll have sleepless night till mid next year sigh!!!..hahaaa...

For earlier batches,..i would definitely say there is some worrying to do..

However for later batches, i think quality improving la. i have visited their showhouses over the years since they started and i think the developer has learnt over time which contractors can use which cannot use...an elimination process.

I dont think it is in the pysche of developers to give lousy quality materials/workmanship at the outset as they know it will eventually jeopardise their own business....

Its also a learning process for them.

cheers.

Sanur

Alfrescian
Loyal

Someone here ever mentioned that in terms of psf, Leisure Farm is really more expensive than EL and HH.
After calculating the figures provided by various forumers, I found that this is really true.

Comparing in terms of PSF price among the 3 below, LF is the most expensive. HH
and EL is almost the same.
1) EL's bungalow with swimming pool
2) HH The Hills's bungalow with golf course view (no swimming pool)
3) LF's bungalow (not sure about view and swimming pool)

Hi investor,

Those which I have posted are based on the bayou creek precint. There are indeed higher price, in leisure farm, there are those showhouses which are built on above 10,000 sft land comes with pool. And the pricing are diff too. It's difficult to compare as LF only sells completed showhouses with top of the range furnishing. They were selling lands too. Psf land only from 60 to 75 rm psf. But recently they might have noted that it's more profitable to sell houses with furnishes, so right now they have built at least closed to ten showhouses in different precint excluding bayou creek. How do we conclude the price if it's worth or cheaper?? I bought mine closed to 18,000 land, not sure built up but single storey with 4 bedrooms, all attached bath, very big master with pond, walk in walkrobe, sunken bath with small garden too. Plus a maid room. Dry n wet kitchen, dry kitchen comes with oven, microwave, big fridge, full kitchen cupboard n breakfast counter. Wet kit, cooker/hob big sink etc. Living dinning fully furnished, with all lights. Eyeballs, 2 ceiling type aircons n fans, rooms r all aircons with ceil fans, full ht wardrobes, beds, side tables, tv cabinets, all wall paintings, ponds with plants, big pots, fishes, swimming pool n lush garden landscape. All for rm 2 over mil.

thegolf

Alfrescian
Loyal

For earlier batches,..i would definitely say there is some worrying to do..

However for later batches, i think quality improving la. i have visited their showhouses over the years since they started and i think the developer has learnt over time which contractors can use which cannot use...an elimination process.

I dont think it is in the pysche of developers to give lousy quality materials/workmanship at the outset as they know it will eventually jeopardise their own business....

Its also a learning process for them.

cheers.

Thanks bro yonglip.. your reply really boost my confident and best of all saving me from visiting psychiatrists...hehee...

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The actual Showhouse Bungalow is price at 3.7mil with ID n furniture thrown in, and the similar layout bungalows is at 3.2 mil.

FYI
All the showhouse unit in bayou creek are sold.

Hi LFers (as named by euphony),
Do you guys/gals know when Bayou Creek was launched?
Other then the show-houses, how many of the rest are sold in terms of percentage?

tansi

Alfrescian
Loyal

future property development next to the outlet:
proximity to Johor Premium Outlet: 5
proximity to sg: 1
young niece/nephew visit frequency factor:4.5-5
anxious spouse factor:3.5-4
bare chest neighbors factor:1-1.5
safety factor: 2.5

Kulai is going to be the next big thing after this and already on the way if according to IRDA's plans, land prices has already appreciated there from what i understand.

Aisanbo

Alfrescian
Loyal

Your insurance premium is about S$35 per month. It must be looked at in relation to the loan amount...to see whether ok or not.

Mine is around S$18 per month based on a loan amount of RM390K..

cheers bro.
Bro, so cheap? Is it for 20 yrs?
Mine quoted me rm14800 for about 420k loan for 20yrs MRTA.
This translate to about 92rm/mth for 20yrs.

jasonjst

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hi investor,

Those which I have posted are based on the bayou creek precint. There are indeed higher price, in leisure farm, there are those showhouses which are built on above 10,000 sft land comes with pool. And the pricing are diff too. It's difficult to compare as LF only sells completed showhouses with top of the range furnishing. They were selling lands too. Psf land only from 60 to 75 rm psf. But recently they might have noted that it's more profitable to sell houses with furnishes, so right now they have built at least closed to ten showhouses in different precint excluding bayou creek. How do we conclude the price if it's worth or cheaper?? I bought mine closed to 18,000 land, not sure built up but single storey with 4 bedrooms, all attached bath, very big master with pond, walk in walkrobe, sunken bath with small garden too. Plus a maid room. Dry n wet kitchen, dry kitchen comes with oven, microwave, big fridge, full kitchen cupboard n breakfast counter. Wet kit, cooker/hob big sink etc. Living dinning fully furnished, with all lights. Eyeballs, 2 ceiling type aircons n fans, rooms r all aircons with ceil fans, full ht wardrobes, beds, side tables, tv cabinets, all wall paintings, ponds with plants, big pots, fishes, swimming pool n lush garden landscape. All for rm 2 over mil.

Wow it is dirt cheap , but did you make full use of it or did you rented it out .

lastresort

Alfrescian
Loyal

future property development next to the outlet:
proximity to Johor Premium Outlet: 5
proximity to sg: 1
young niece/nephew visit frequency factor:4.5-5
anxious spouse factor:3.5-4
bare chest neighbors factor:1-1.5
safety factor: 2.5

haha, yes but the price factor is one big reason why it is good to invest/buy there now, considering it is well in the future expansion path. Residential land near main road selling at only 8 psf, compared to more than 80 psf in some parts of Nusajaya. :smile:

arsenal

Alfrescian
Loyal

Very impressive.. Just wonder how you maintain such a big place? Do you have a live in maid in LF?

Hi investor,

Status
Not open for further replies.