• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.
Status
Not open for further replies.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
HLB is a pretty good bank and easy going compared to the rest. Have you got a quote already? Some stated blatantly that foreigners cannot buy, etc, others push your money down from the counter. These were the "good service" i received when i first started.

Just asked a learned friend, seems some of the difficulty is to do with their tax related stuff (won't elaborate further) here so when they try to get bank loan, it backfires on them.

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: causeway link bus

Nothing to lose ar? Trying to get the best deal mah. Lowest capital outlay with highest appreciation haha. But I'm entering at a late stage. While 10k is good discounts now, if there is a little more discounts coming up, then why not? That's why can't decide yet lor ...

It's 10% of 475k, minus 10k. All legal fees absorbed, including Mot. Free service charge for 2 years. That's about all. So, really, just go get it now?

Hi DreamorACTION bro/sis, are you young? I think if buying and looking long haul, you can book your unit now and secure the good unit and discount first. Nothing to lose!

whats the booking fee for NI again? i cant remember

pasture8

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hmmm, those are valid points. Oh god, this is getting so hard. How a bout making it more interesting? How about a show of hand? Who thinks I should buy at NI now (yes now, December 2011), and who thinks I shall wait till next year.

Wah, cannot lah, it has to be your call :eek:

Think of it this way, what is RM10K thirty years from now? Buy now - also can. Wait and see buy in Jan 12 - also can, but w/o the 10K rebate only what... but its your call...:p

Whatever it is, wish you good luck, peace and happiness :smile:

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Oh I want they faster do my car. Anyway I walked to jusco so that I can observe what they have here. Next time can try facial at e shop houses.
Now I am using mac wifi to surf forum, Hee. Still got 1.5hrs to collect my car. I had already done my pedi, hair cut , Wash and treatment Liao. Nothing nice to buy at e moment so stop by n try e wif. I am glad it works!!!

Its Poo or Poh, i might have misheard. I am glad your car is fixed and you are having fun. Walking is actually fine, probably just don't carry your branded LV or Coach bag slung over a shoulder while walking by the roadside alone at night :smile:

You can also call a cab or ask them to send you to a place first and then to pick you up later like what a bro suggested. Mr Satu Malaysia helped me with tightening my throttle line, getting me slightly (slightly is an understatement) faster response. He did it as a friend so its FOC.

I also bought tyre locks from him for my good tyres as well as asked him to get me good NGK spark plugs. He also has access to K&N dealers. He has a real passion for cars this gent. I need to call him that as he told me to buy certain new cars even though he won't get a cut and knows that for the first 5 years, he won't get my business for that 2 cars at least.

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal

Oh yah, the booking is 1k while pending signing snp.

Btw, I'm a bro :biggrin:

Hi DreamorACTION bro/sis, are you young? I think if buying and looking long haul, you can book your unit now and secure the good unit and discount first. Nothing to lose!

whats the booking fee for NI again? i cant remember

lastresort

Alfrescian
Loyal

Nothing to lose ar? Trying to get the best deal mah. Lowest capital outlay with highest appreciation haha. But I'm entering at a late stage. While 10k is good discounts now, if there is a little more discounts coming up, then why not? That's why can't decide yet lor ...

It's 10% of 475k, minus 10k. All legal fees absorbed, including Mot. Free service charge for 2 years. That's about all. So, really, just go get it now?

10% is more than what i thought and is not any small amount. there should be a booking fee prior to this 10%. Maybe you should check, plus check whether it is refundable, if yes, ask them to put down on paper black and white.

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yup, I want a flexi loan. Narrowed down to cimb and rhb. Inclined to get cimb (just based on info for website) but trying to get feedback on their service. Seems like no one use cimb here. I will check out HLB. Never had them in mind. So far, I haven't got any quote yet

HLB is a pretty good bank and easy going compared to the rest. Have you got a quote already? Some stated blatantly that foreigners cannot buy, etc, others push your money down from the counter. These were the "good service" i received when i first started.

Just asked a learned friend, seems some of the difficulty is to do with their tax related stuff (won't elaborate further) here so when they try to get bank loan, it backfires on them.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal

I will just go for it if i were you, in life, there is never any 100%. For me, a bird in the hand is always worth 2 in the bush.

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal

But she said booking doesn't mean I have secured the 10k. Need to sign snp by this Saturday to make it valid. That's more like to rush me la, scare tactic, I'm sure I can negotiate and pay booking fee first, and take another to sign snp in jan. they also want my biz because of the slow sales response right? Whatever it is, think I need to make decision latest by tomorrow or Thursday ..... My heart is beating at 180 while I'm typing ...

easier to decide. HH is straight 30k booking fee. haha

pasture8

Alfrescian
Loyal
...As always though, buy for own stay is always my 2 cents worth. Buy 1-2 more if you want to leave for kids, etc but flipping is always dangerous. IMHO, flippers are like day trading, the risks are higher. Folks who are in it for the long haul like me prefer blue chips and i hedge in a way by having buying and keeping properties in different countries.

Kindred Spirit :wink: think i am going to be in love with you... :*: this message will self destruct in 5 seconds....:biggrin:

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yep, the stake is 10k in question. U r right. Like I mentioned, I'm still young and 10k does make a bit of difference. With 10k, I could secure another unit that offers low down payment. Cash is king to me now :smile:

Wah, cannot lah, it has to be your call :eek:

Think of it this way, what is RM10K thirty years from now? Buy now - also can. Wait and see buy in Jan 12 - also can, but w/o the 10K rebate only what... but its your call...:p

Whatever it is, wish you good luck, peace and happiness :smile:

Lord Aragorn

Alfrescian
Loyal
wuqi256 said:
There will be some surprising news, thats for sure. :smile:

The best news is to improve connectivity. I think the cheapest way to do that is to trust each other so that people crossing the causeway need only clear once each direction. The IT systems just need to be integrated.

lastresort

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yep, the stake is 10k in question. U r right. Like I mentioned, I'm still young and 10k does make a bit of difference. With 10k, I could secure another unit that offers low down payment. Cash is king to me now :smile:

I understand where you're coming from.. think carefully, talk to your loved ones too!

Last edited:

pasture8

Alfrescian
Loyal

Brother, it seems like you have answered your own question. i am happy for you. Now is the time for action ! :smile:

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
Points are well noted. After whole night of deliberation, I do think it's worth securing now. Let me sweet talk the lady tomorrow to see if I can squeeze out additional info on their next promotional plan. :biggrin:

I understand where you're coming from.. but for NI, you have no other options, i see it as one of the more affordable decent choice within NI where most of the actions will be.

Think about it this way, at most they will increase discount by another 10k, but i seriously don't think UEM will do this for already launched phrase. this 10k may be a lot now, but you're in it for a long time, it will mean little. They will also not launch another phrase so quickly and give discount in new phrase if old one is hard to sell.

arsenal

Alfrescian
Loyal
You know in Singapore, we have the famous Far East Organisation. For their properties, they will always sell higher and higher even if there are no buyers.. For eg Dunman View by far east, 99 years leased.. They have been selling that for more than 10 years..and the price keep going up regardless of market demand..

Agree. They told me the same. They have one semi d now going for 788,888. Last unit and competing in about 6 months, if memory serves correct.

Uem also told me the same but look at the latest 2 launches, it's barely 50% sold. Yet they have the cheek to tell me that they will up the price.

Is that a tell tale sign u think?

Status
Not open for further replies.