• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

AssAyeAir Kena Fxxx by Indian FTrash!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
And when AssAyeAir = Budget Airline in India. Serve the Papayas' right!

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR>Luggage missing, but SIA staff don't seem to care
</TR><!-- headline one : end --><!-- show image if available --></TBODY></TABLE>

<!-- START OF : div id="storytext"--><!-- more than 4 paragraphs -->I HAVE always thought Singapore Airlines was one of the best airlines in the world and flew SIA whenever I had the chance. As a result, I am currently a Gold KrisFlyer. However, my recent experience with SIA makes me wonder if I had made a mistake.
I was booked on SQ501 and SQ02 last Friday, Bangalore-Singapore-San Francisco. After almost 24 hours, when I landed in San Francisco, I found my checked-in luggage (which contained everything except my laptop, mobile phone and passport) had not arrived. I immediately notified the airport staff and completed a form. I was assured that the luggage would reach me by the next day's flight and was told I could spend up to $80 the first day on essentials. I went to sleep that night not seriously worried - I am a frequent flyer and understood I had to face the law of averages some day.
My horror started the next day. I had been provided a number in San Francisco that I could call to check the status of my luggage. Of the 20 or more calls I made to that number over the next two days, the phone was not picked up more than two or three times. Voicemails were just not responded to. Finally, I reached someone from lost and found in SFO around noon on Sunday and he didn't have a clue about my problem. He said he would send an e-mail and check. I asked him to call, but he said he didn't have the contact numbers in Singapore. I thought SIA was not seriously concerned with my problem.
Given this, I became very worried. There was tremendous stress leading to major mental agony (for me and my family). In fact, I was almost in tears. I then browsed the SIA website - and found not a single contact number for lost luggage. I called every number I could find on the website, including reservations and Changi Airport. Finally, I called SIA Bangalore and was told the baggage had been loaded. I was given Singapore numbers and finally SIA Singapore confirmed the luggage was there. I begged for it to be put on the next flight to San Francisco. Finally, I got the luggage almost 48 hours later.
I spent hours and hundreds of dollars to track down my luggage - and I realised SIA had not done anything to help. Is it the responsibility of the passenger to make international calls to track down luggage SIA has misplaced - it was clearly SIA's fault? Also, the apathy of SIA staff was clear - and totally unexpected.
Rajesh Krishnaier Bangalore, India

1sickpuppy

Alfrescian
Loyal
What you expect when the company hires people from other countries that have no national pride and pay them peanuts.

blackmore

Alfrescian
Loyal
This Ah neh never brought travel insurance and kpkb on state control media becasue of all his expenses?
Being a Gold Krisflyer member, doesn't this bugger knows there is a service number to call or if he really can't be bothered to check first. Also ground staff at San Fransico office must be Ang Moh and could not care less about Asian passengers.

madmansg

Alfrescian
Loyal
how come USA marines never mistaken this Ar neh FT from Sg to be a terrorist and send guantanamo prison prison ?