• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Alvin Phang! Alvin Phang! Alvin Phang! Alvin Phang Alvin Phang BULLSHIT SCAM OR REAL?

hatchet

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi,

I have put up a thread 2 weeks ago and still didnt get a good feedback of Alvin Phang Blogging Workshop.

Alvin Phang had just finished his Alvin Phang Blogging Workshop a few weeks ago, and I kept asking anyone here who had attended Alvin Phang Blogging Workshop before, how is the Blogging Workshop? Did you learned anything useful from the Alvin Phang Blogging Workshop or his blogging workshop is a big waste of money?

If it is good please share with us here and I will attend his blogging workshop next time. If it is bloody bullshit, tell all of us here and we will exposed this Alvin Phang Blogging Workshop is a bloody big BULLSHIT.

Please share your experience of Alvin Phang Blogging Workshop with all of us here.

Thank you.

privacy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Alvin Phang! Alvin Phang! Alvin Phang! Alvin Phang Alvin Phang BULLSHIT SCAM OR R

I am also very curious also.

Is this Alvin Phang blogger joker real or fake?

So many scammers out there like Ewen Chia affiliate guru, Jon Han Mok sales copy writer, Edmund Ng singapore seo expert, Stuart Tan Internet Marketer, all of them one way or another never delivery what they promised.

So is this Alvin Phang another scammer? If he is a scammer, he will very soon joined the scammers group I mentioned above.

If Alvin Phang blogging workshop is really cool and kick ass, then he is really a gem among the bullshitters mention above.

brokenheart

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Alvin Phang! Alvin Phang! Alvin Phang! Alvin Phang Alvin Phang BULLSHIT SCAM OR R

Let's hope this Alvin Phang is the real thing and not another Edmund Ng Singapore SEO expert scammer.

hatchet

Alfrescian
Loyal

99% is a scammer and bullshit.

stay far far away from him.