• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

sg performace below KL and Indonesia FACTS ARE FACTS !!

madmansg

Alfrescian
Loyal
29.08.08 vs 31.07.08
Market %
Indices Change
France 8.5
Germany 5.4
Nasdaq 1.8
Dow 1.5
S&P500 1.2
London -4.4
Manila 0.2
Bangkok -0.8
Taipei -2.5
Tokyo -3.1
Topix100 -4.8
Hang Seng -6.5
Jakarta -6.9
KLCI -9.3
STI -9.6
Bombay -13.7
Shanghai A -13.7
Seoul -14.0
Shanghai B -27.8

madmansg

Alfrescian
Loyal
I feel ashame to be a singaporean, losing out also to malaysia and indonesia. NS is indeed killing Sg.

The MilkMan

Alfrescian
Loyal
nothing to be ashame.
this is just an indication of a particular day.
in the long run,we are still alright.

markkoh

29.08.08 vs 31.07.08
Market %
Indices Change
France 8.5
Germany 5.4
Nasdaq 1.8
Dow 1.5
S&P500 1.2
London -4.4
Manila 0.2
Bangkok -0.8
Taipei -2.5
Tokyo -3.1
Topix100 -4.8
Hang Seng -6.5
Jakarta -6.9
KLCI -9.3
STI -9.6
Bombay -13.7
Shanghai A -13.7
Seoul -14.0
Shanghai B -27.8

You're looking at 1 month's stock market index performance to generalize different countries' performance...
Sounds like you don't know much about how the markets work.

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
I feel ashame to be a singaporean, losing out also to malaysia and indonesia. NS is indeed killing Sg.

Me too, every Sunday when I cycled passed Woodland, I see massive JAM!!! that show our ICA is incompetent, slow at work, or like our MP said Low Moral, work like shit and low pay!!! can't differentiate passport produce by ICA themself, keep on checking and double check, after the incident father took son passport and left for overseas!! Now over cautious in endosing our pp.

BTW when you reached the other end JB Imigration no Jam, traffic breeze thru, JB is more competent, efficient, Custom is also a breeze..Malaysia Boleh!!

:confused::confused::mad: :p

Received_by_Kings

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are fat and you sir, I'm deeply afraid, are a mad troll.

29.08.08 vs 31.07.08
Market %
Indices Change
France 8.5
Germany 5.4
Nasdaq 1.8
Dow 1.5
S&P500 1.2
London -4.4
Manila 0.2
Bangkok -0.8
Taipei -2.5
Tokyo -3.1
Topix100 -4.8
Hang Seng -6.5
Jakarta -6.9
KLCI -9.3
STI -9.6
Bombay -13.7
Shanghai A -13.7
Seoul -14.0
Shanghai B -27.8

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Me too, every Sunday when I cycled passed Woodland, I see massive JAM!!! that show our ICA is incompetent, slow at work, or like our MP said Low Moral, work like shit and low pay!!! can't differentiate passport produce by ICA themself, keep on checking and double check, after the incident father took son passport and left for overseas!! Now over cautious in endosing our pp.

BTW when you reached the other end JB Imigration no Jam, traffic breeze thru, JB is more competent, efficient, Custom is also a breeze..Malaysia Boleh!!

And they have the cheek to tax you (ERP) for their poor population control. That's like a contractor whom you paid to renovate your house asking you to pay for the broken windows that his workers damaged.

Capano2121

Alfrescian
Loyal

The leegime have low moral!
The ICA officers have low morale!