• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Tales of the Istana thread

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
was looking thru' the thread bro LittleRedDot started in the old forum, as well as bro DOM's blog, managed to get these fine pieces in sequence, after deleting those bro JWNY has posted earlier, i only manage to get up till the last count of 20, including your latest piece would be 21... i think it was one of the earliest piece that is missing. too bad i'm only a basic member in the Delphi, and only registered in 06, can't go back in time to retrieve that precious gem.
Bro, found the missing pieces, courtesy of Bro DomtheClown. Where is he anyway. Missed the bloke.

NgEjay

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This is a great thread.

Thanks to Scroobal for writing, and thanks to all who helped put the pieces together.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
... Bro, found the missing pieces...

bro, the pieces 19, 20 and 21 you've put up has been captured in post 1, 2 and 27 of this thread. i think the missing piece of one of the earlier pieces, probably one of the first 4 episodes...

bro DOM should be hanging around i hope, haven't seen him posting much thou'

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro, the pieces 19, 20 and 21 you've put up has been captured in post 1, 2 and 27 of this thread. i think the missing piece of one of the earlier pieces, probably one of the first 4 episodes...

bro DOM should be hanging around i hope, haven't seen him posting much thou'
Ok, fixed. I realised there is Part and Episode as well. Thanks Bro. May the Force be with you.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ring ring...

HJT: 哈啰,找谁?

SRN: It's me, can speak English or not?

HJT: Oh it's you, what's up?

SRN: How many gold medals have China won liao?

HJT: Lost count, about 20+ going on 30 I think.

SRN: Can spare one gold for my gals in the table tennis team?

HJT: Huh? Xiao! How can kelong like that? China must win top of medal tally this time. Every gold medal counts.

SRN: China sure can make it lah. One gold medal no difference.

HJT: Nah, my gals won't agree anyway.

SRN: Can lah, give me their handphone numbers. I make them an offer they can't refuse.

HJT: What's in it for me? What's the commission rate like?

SRN: Don't worry. You take 1/3 cut.

HJT: Why you KNN kiamkana keleng become so generous now?

SRN: The gal you sent to me, LJW, we get badminton boy RS to be boyfriend for her, but she complained RS not generous and jilted him. RS so down that he got knocked out first round.

HJT: Bleah. That RS knocked out our LD in Athens last time. KNN serves him right. Anyway, cut your keleng bullshit. Out with it. Why you so generous now?

SRN: OK OK. That THL gave President Yusoff a silver medal some half century ago. I want to break record become gold medal Presdient. My reputation not very good with all the walkovers. Must improve image.

HJT: OK. See how first. Call you back.

Last edited:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ring ring...

Secretary: Hello?

SRN: Can I speak to HJT?

(Secretary pisst to HJT "sounds like that Singapore keleng again," and HJT pisst back "say I not in.")

Secretary: Sorry, he's not in.

(Click...)

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
SRN: Aiyah, wanted to show off my newly acquired shaolin gongfu skills which I just acquired at the Shaolin Temple. Better than Jet Li balls:biggrin:

Ring ring...

Secretary: Hello?

SRN: Can I speak to HJT?

(Secretary pisst to HJT "sounds like that Singapore keleng again," and HJT pisst back "say I not in.")

Secretary: Sorry, he's not in.

(Click...)

DOM the Clown

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm still around! I'm just busy playing Tribal War. I'm a Duke there man! .....and Lee Kwan Yew can kiss my.......you know what!:biggrin:

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
bro scrobal,

if those eateries at East Coast fades out in the near future, old man and pres have 1 place less for their food hunt incognito~!

Glen2712

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro JWNY, Bro zhihau and Bro Scroobal,

These are wonderful written masterpiece at its best... maybe Eric Khoo or Jack Neo should take a look at this and make a movie spoof out of it.

You guys ROCK!