• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

famiLEE LEEgime issued Warrant of Arrest against CSJ who is in Taiwan for funeral

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://uncleyap-news.blogspot.com/2009/06/warrant-of-arrest-against-dr-chee-while.html

<!-- Begin .post -->

Warrant Of Arrest against Dr Chee while attending Funeral of Father In Law in Taiwan

On 24.Jun.2009 about 1000hr, in court 19 for the matter of WB-IMF 2006 Speakers Cornored District Judge Toh Yong Chong issued warrant of arrest for Dr. Chee Soon Juan with bail condition set S$1000 with 1 surity.

Dr. Chee is currently attending his father in law's funeral in Taiwan.

The late father in law (Mr. Huang) of Dr. Chee lived in Taiwan, Dr. Chee had not been able to see him for years already as the famiLEE LEEgime had detained his passport since. The late Mr. Huang's health had not been so good, and Mrs Chee had been flying back & forth recently with children to see their grand father who was hospitalized in Taiwan with terminal ailment. Dr Chee was unable to travel to see his father in law due to famiLEE LEEgime's OA & criminal court trials.

The condition of late Mr. Huang was bad the last few weeks and hospital had adviced the family to prepare for the untowards. During the recent Singapore school holidays, I heard Mrs Chee & 3 children went to Taiwan to visit Mr. Huang, and then returned. But on arriving back to Singapore Mrs Chee had to rush back to Taiwan immediately again, as the bad news came that her father was quickly fading away.

Dr. Chee had to apply for OA's permission to travel, and then sort same permission from distrct court before he could do the trip and bring his 3 children to Taiwan to meet his wife & meet his father in law for the final time before he pass. OA finally gave back Dr. Chee's passport but only for this particular trip and reason, but only then to find out that District Judge Toh Yong Chong was overseas for about a week. Writting & faxing to the court was not helpful, Dr. Chee went to court to try to see Duty Registrar of District Court & the senior judge Liew Thaim Leng, accordingly they refuesed to see Dr. Chee & had the court officers inform Dr. Chee that District Judge Toh was the only one that could decide.

However, due to the family's tickets' restriction (costing thousands for the series of trips related to hospitalization & passing of late Mr. Huang), the only chance for Dr. Chee to get on flight was Sunday 20 or otherwise too many days later which late Mr. Huang was not expected to be able to sustain. District Judge Toh Yong Chong was only expected back on Monday 21, while the trial was scheduled Wedesday 24.Jun.2009 till 3.July.2009 for WB-IMF matter.

At that time, it was NOT expected that District Judge Toh Yong Chong will deny Dr. Chee's written application to change date of trial to allow him to attend to his dying father in law. So Dr. Chee took his children to Taiwan on Sunday. However, after District Judge Toh Yong Chong returned to Singapore on Monday, surprisingly his office sent a fax reply disallowing the application. At the short notice, it was impossible to book Dr. Chee on any flight back before Wedesday.

On the morning of Wedesday, District Judge Toh Yong Chong issued the warrant of arrest without the prosecution making any such application, and after Miss Chee Siok Chin gave detailed explaination of the difficult situation facing a dying senior citizen and a family with 3 children having to fly many expensive trips through extremely difficult booking conditions. Dr. Chee's ticket was issued using frequent flyer milage point with portion of cash top-up, that kind of ticket has lowest priority for seat booking, and could not be even put on waiting list.

Elder Mr. Huang past away yesterday (Thurday), and this morning (Friday), after being informed of the death of Mr. Huang in court, District Judge Toh Yong Chong, still insisted to had the Warrant of Arrest Stand, and he left the court session in hurry, did not appear to be interested at all as the other defendents were asking for the reason of this Warrant of Arrest, and Mr. Gandhi and applied for it to be set aside. The judge did not appear to be intereted to hear anything.

The judge did not say that there was any thing insatisfactory about the application's reasons or procedure. There is no reason indicating that Dr. Chee was delibrately delaying the trial or absconding from Singapore jurisdiction. What is the basis of issuing this Warrant to Arrest Dr. Chee when the Prosecutors were not making such application at all?

The prosecutor was only asking for medical certificate to be faxed, and the duration of Dr. Chee's absent, and seeked clearification weather is Dr. Chee expected to apply for further delays in the event his father in law as pronouced dead by Taiwanese doctors. That's all the prosecutor was saying in court so far. They were not accused Dr. Chee for delibrately causing delays, nor suspect that he was absconding from famiLEE LEEgime's claws.

There is clearly no intention of the issued warrant to serve the purpose of bringing Dr. Chee back to court before the judge ASAP, because there was no order to arrange for extradiction from Taiwan, and more importantly, the Warrant WAS ISSUED WITH BAIL CONDITION. That means if mata managed to arrest Dr. Chee he will only be bailed out instead of being brought back to court ASAP.

It appears then the warrant was only issued to inconviniece and harass Dr. Chee, to have him arrested at the airport when he returned and then bailed out afterwards. There were 2 mentionings fixed on Wedesday, for today (Friday) & next Tuesday (30.Jun.2009) which appear only to have all the other defendents returning to court to only waste time. Dr. Chee is not represented by any council in this matter, and none of the other defendents is in the capacity to act for Dr. Chee in his absent. Court had already been informed that funeral arrangements will not be over until early July, and it is not possible for Dr. Chee to return until then. So what good will 2 extra mentionings do?

In another matter another district judge had granted time for Mr. Gandhi to be away for his cousin's funeral. In yet another matter on the morning which late Mr. JBJ past, another district judge also granted the morning off for defendents to rush to Singapore Casket, even though none of us are directly related to Mr. JBJ.

It is most unusual for trial not permited to be rescheduled in this current situation faced by Dr. Chee. It is even more amazing that such a Warrant of Arrest be issued this way under the present scenario. What purpose does it serve?

On Wednesday 24.Jun.2009 which Warrant was issued, the SPH reporter was sitting in the court. But NOT A SINGLE WORD had been written in 154th to report this, after 2 days. Does that invite a question from the international community and the public?

posted by uncleyap at 12:15 AM

<!-- End .post -->

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think the court got fed up after Chee was caught lying in regard to a previous case where he claimed that he could not attend court as he will be in the USA and could only return on a later date. They subsequently found out that he had travelled to Taiwan from the US.

By the way Warrant of Arrest with bail condition means that he does not have to spend a night in the Police lock-up and then produced in court the following morning. Upon arrest, anyone can stand as surety for $1K and they will release him immediately. He can then go to court by himself. Which is clearly better.

How come the family got so many frequent flyer points?

You sure got an art of revealing things that any friend will be scared of.

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
Whatever I posted are hearings in the Open Court & Media were there at court on Wednesday. There is no reason related to that matter you mentioned, I am not aware of that matter. Travel tickets are issued & pre-booked before trip. I traveled many times to US passing Taiwan because I like to use EVA Airways. It is a good thing to break trip in Taiwan because flights back & forth USA /SG are very long flights. To break trip in Japan is expensive. I usually break in HK or Taipei. Airlines promotes passengers to break in their homeland by offering attractive prices. If you have friends and family or business in these places, you actually can save money buying the promotion stop-over tickets.

I also had few hundred thousand flight miles but I burnt them all. I did not claim nor use them. EVA Airways sent me series of 贵宾卷。 I could had given to people or sold them, but I just put them aside.

:-)

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The Papaya dogs are dying to score points with the Old Fart by whacking CSJ at the earliest opportunity. Fret not, these CCBs will suffer retribution in one form or another in the next life time if not this one.

kingat33

Alfrescian
Loyal
QUOTE=scroobal;260357]I think the court got fed up after Chee was caught lying in regard to a previous case where he claimed that he could not attend court as he will be in the USA and could only return on a later date. They subsequently found out that he had travelled to Taiwan from the US.

By the way Warrant of Arrest with bail condition means that he does not have to spend a night in the Police lock-up and then produced in court the following morning. Upon arrest, anyone can stand as surety for $1K and they will release him immediately. He can then go to court by himself. Which is clearly better.

How come the family got so many frequent flyer points?

You sure got an art of revealing things that any friend will be scared of.[/QUOTE]

Scroobal,

Please be more sensitive with your postings as Dr Chee's father-in-law did really pass away and that is a fact. Why dwell on other issues and if you choose to go there, let's start with the fact that all those things that Dr Chee did from staging peaceful protest and questioning the govt are all legitimate in a democractic society but was instead made a bankrupt, barred from travelling, jailed a few times and worse, lost his lecturing jobs at the uni. How crap is that and it's time people show more compassion for this fellow who have fought so hard and lost pratically everything except his family for the sake of democracy and yet was denied of this right, such a shame!

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Scroobal,

Please be more sensitive with your postings as Dr Chee's father-in-law did really pass away and that is a fact. Why dwell on other issues and if you choose to go there, let's start with the fact that all those things that Dr Chee did from staging peaceful protest and questioning the govt are all legitimate in a democractic society but was instead made a bankrupt, barred from travelling, jailed a few times and worse, lost his lecturing jobs at the uni. How crap is that and it's time people show more compassion for this fellow who have fought so hard and lost pratically everything except his family for the sake of democracy and yet was denied of this right, such a shame!

You are obviously clueless to the term "a devil in disguise."

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
I personally feel that this is ridiculous.

If Dr Chee had been represented by a lawyer, I think the lawyer should raise a criminal motion in high court on Monday to apply for order for this Warrant of Arrest to be set aside.

Let me compare a case in Malaysia, the opposition politician who had warrant of arrest issued by court against himself went to court to ask for that warrant to be set aside. The case is related to a political case, in which a female singer died in suspicious scenario, and suspected to have something to do with a ruling party politician. The entire case smells exactly like the case of Mongolian Model / Najib situation.

Any way, this is the latest development after I posted this on blog on Friday:

(1.) Court normally don't work today (Saturday) but court officer managed to find out my number and called me near lunch time and wanted to deliver an Urgent Letter to me regarding this case. Letter was emailed to me. It says judge Toh now want to fix another hearing on Monday 11am at court 19 to hear the evidence regarding CSJ's application for rescheduling the trial.

I though this should had been done 1st before rejecting CSJ's application and issuing the warrant to arrest him. Why reversed the proper sequence?? :confused:

Got such thing? Arrest 1st and hear the application's evidence later?:rolleyes::eek:

CSJ was trying so hard to make this application before he left for Taiwan, he rushed to court and run up and down about this, and they did not want to see him, did not want to ask for the medical documents etc. After issuing warrant to arrest him and after reconfirming in a next mentioning that warrant still stands, now begin to be interested in the medical certs? I am afraid it already turned into a death cert by now.:(

(2.) CSJ just called me tonight from Taiwan to ask me to NOT post this matter for now. What I could do was to reschedule my blog's posting date to July, so that post disappeared from by blog for now. But there is no Delete Button on Sammy's KopiTiam here. Whatever is out here, I can not make it vanish already. CSJ said this is NOT the only case he have problem with. He have another case with another judge which he had to make the same application, early July before he can return from Taiwan.

Personally I have very different strategy and style from CSJ. I am blogger. Not my style to delay information. It is Very Hard for me to cope with all these requests to delay information. :( Blogs are very current in nature especially news blogs such as my. Delayed Info = History >< News.:rolleyes:

Delayed news is what famiLEE LEEgime do. I hate their 154th as usual which has not published this news until now, which already became history. I also find it very hard to conceed to requests from opposition to delay information. It is against my style, it is against the Internet Advantage, it is not competible with today's information age and speedy nature. We have to fight by taking advantage of speed and wide-reaching ability of today's Internet, NOT AGAINST IT, not lag behind it either.:cool:

Leegimeremover

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ballless LKY and his shit can only pull short term tricks which always backfires and use political opposition as the main excuse for failing in his real work. Fixing people is a way of compensating for his incompetence.

lky_hearse

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is LKY and PAP's sweetest dreams if Dr Chee won't come back to Singapore & live in Taiwan with his family and teach Neuro Psychology in Taiwanese university. LKY & Son will have better peace of mind like they had enjoyed from Mr. Tang Liang Hong & Mr. Francis Seow.

They issue warrant not to arrest him but to try to keep him away.

LKY can consider himself strike Toto if Dr Chee decided not to come back.

He and his fellow cowards will dream and dream all day for this to happen.

Because Dr Chee is 10X more pain in the ass for LKY than Mr Tang & Mr Seow. Since Mr JBJ past away, Dr Chee is the biggest pain in the ass of LKY & PAP govt.

Why the PAP govt don't just admit the truth about this? Say it out loud and speak your mind PAP!

KNN Hippocrates !

Funeral Hearse is here to fetch LKY - Honk! Honk! Honk!

Mr JBJ is waiting for LKY on the other side, hurry go meet your old foe LKY! Don't make the hearse wait!

Honk! Honk! Honk!

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
It was reported in the press at that time. He was not passing thru. At the time of then originally scheduled court case, he was in Taiwan and not the US as he led them to believe. Nothing to do with breaking journey. Once you screw anyone let alone the courts, they will not believe you again.

Usually FF expires quickly. Just wondering how it was accummulated as he had been a bankrupt for some years now.

Whatever I posted are hearings in the Open Court & Media were there at court on Wednesday. There is no reason related to that matter you mentioned, I am not aware of that matter. Travel tickets are issued & pre-booked before trip. I traveled many times to US passing Taiwan because I like to use EVA Airways. It is a good thing to break trip in Taiwan because flights back & forth USA /SG are very long flights. To break trip in Japan is expensive. I usually break in HK or Taipei. Airlines promotes passengers to break in their homeland by offering attractive prices. If you have friends and family or business in these places, you actually can save money buying the promotion stop-over tickets.

I also had few hundred thousand flight miles but I burnt them all. I did not claim nor use them. EVA Airways sent me series of 贵宾卷。 I could had given to people or sold them, but I just put them aside.

:-)

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
In all instances, where JBJ was raked thru the coals, his convictions, being disbarred, being made a bankrupt, losing his homes etc, the question of being lose with the truth, integrity and trust has never been an issue.

I merely pointing out a possibility why the courts are after their pound flesh. I too was surprised that they issued a warrant of arrest despite the state of his father-in-law and his subsequent demise.

I then realised that Chee had previously hoodwinked the courts about being in the US but was actually in Taiwan.

Its not a question of being insensitive its about learning as you go along why certain things are done. Note that when JBJ died, the case of the opposition was postponed for them to attend the funeral.

Unlike JBJ, he knew where to focus his guns on, the Chees had taken on the Courts and the OA.

Note also the disparity of pligh between JBJ and Chee. He still resides in his own home, drives a car, has frequent flyer points, travels often. Something some Singaporeans are not priviliged to have. One of of us is certainly blind and I suppose I am the insensitive chaps.

Scroobal,

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Looks like your post got the court's attention. They are now looking a bit silly. Well done. Yes you are right, they are putting the cart before the horse. Anyway, the world press should be there at the airport for his arrest. But something tells me that warrant will be withdrawn.

Any way, this is the latest development after I posted this on blog on Friday:

(1.) Court normally don't work today (Saturday) but court officer managed to find out my number and called me near lunch time and wanted to deliver an Urgent Letter to me regarding this case. Letter was emailed to me. It says judge Toh now want to fix another hearing on Monday 11am at court 19 to hear the evidence regarding CSJ's application for rescheduling the trial.

I though this should had been done 1st before rejecting CSJ's application and issuing the warrant to arrest him. Why reversed the proper sequence?? :confused:

Got such thing? Arrest 1st and hear the application's evidence later?:rolleyes::eek:

:

kingat33

Alfrescian
Loyal
Note also the disparity of pligh between JBJ and Chee. He still resides in his own home, drives a car, has frequent flyer points, travels often. Something some Singaporeans are not priviliged to have. One of of us is certainly blind and I suppose I am the insensitive chaps.[/QUOTE]

Scrobal,

What's the relevancy and why side tracked into comparing JBJ and Chee. Ur argument just doesn't hold up as my point is Chee present predicament is the result of fighting democracy for singaporeans, engaging in democratic activities such as peaceful demostrations and questioning the govt thus making the govt more accountable and transparent. All those things Chee had done are completely legitimate in Australia. If singapore is truly a democratic society as according to her national pledge, why resort to suing all dissenting voices. Resorting to bankrupting opposition is tantamount to killing them of their livelihood and making their lives miserable including their loves ones. Did pap realise that Chee has children to feed or they are simply too cruel to bother? Chee could have easily emigrate based on his education or lead a much better life if he had not engage in politics. So what is the big issue of Chee residing in his own house or drives a car or even travel overseas, dun tell me none of the pap members own a house or drives a vehicle. Get real it is no big deal!

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ballless LKY and his shit can only pull short term tricks which always backfires and use political opposition as the main excuse for failing in his real work. Fixing people is a way of compensating for his incompetence.

And this country he said is 'First World' but uses third world tactics to scare the shit out of his royal subjects.

The emperor should have a taste of his own third world medicine. Maybe the heir to the throne, the loony prince? Both are cowards.

I have yet to see them take on Dr Chee is an open debate. I bet they wont dare.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Never ask a question for which you have no idea what the answer is going to be. First rule of politics.

What do you think JBJ was doing? - fighting carbon emission.

Scrobal,

What's the relevancy and why side tracked into comparing JBJ and Chee. Ur argument just doesn't hold up as my point is Chee present predicament is the result of fighting democracy for singaporeans, engaging in democratic activities such as peaceful demostrations and questioning the govt thus making the govt more accountable and transparent. All those things Chee had done are completely legitimate in Australia. If singapore is truly a democratic society as according to her national pledge, why resort to suing all dissenting voices. Resorting to bankrupting opposition is tantamount to killing them of their livelihood and making their lives miserable including their loves ones. Did pap realise that Chee has children to feed or they are simply too cruel to bother? Chee could have easily emigrate based on his education or lead a much better life if he had not engage in politics. So what is the big issue of Chee residing in his own house or drives a car or even travel overseas, dun tell me none of the pap members own a house or drives a vehicle. Get real it is no big deal!

Last edited:

hairylee

Alfrescian
Loyal
This goes to show that nobody can leave LKY backyard by any chances. Mat Selamat could leave because he is not LKY opponent.

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
And this country he said is 'First World' but uses third world tactics to scare the shit out of his royal subjects.

The emperor should have a taste of his own third world medicine. Maybe the heir to the throne, the loony prince? Both are cowards.

I have yet to see them take on Dr Chee is an open debate. I bet they wont dare.

The intellectual forumer won't dare to answer your question. Only know how to throw loaded questions. Observe the pattern of his words and you will get the picture of the agenda. Remember, there are no real friends in forums, only kindred spirits.

kingat33

Alfrescian
Loyal
Never ask a question for which you have no idea what the answer is going to be. First rule of politics.

What do you think JBJ was doing? - fighting carbon emission.

Scroobal,

This thread is about Chee Soon Juan, not JBJ and leave JBJ out as he is no longer around. Both have fought a good fight of democracy if you knows what democracy is? Bet you dun and stop this crap of first rule of politics, whose rule are you propaganding? Communist or democratic? Be clear about it and I will spar u to the end.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Looks like you learnt your lesson.

Scroobal,

This thread is about Chee Soon Juan, not JBJ and leave JBJ out as he is no longer around. Both have fought a good fight of democracy if you knows what democracy is? Bet you dun and stop this crap of first rule of politics, whose rule are you propaganding? Communist or democratic? Be clear about it and I will spar u to the end.