• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Short guys teruk: 9 in 10 women refused to date shorter men

besotted

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hahahah, old can, poor can, uneducated can, but short cannot....

http://www.todayonline.com/Singapore/EDC090624-0000081/Casting-a-wider-net?

Casting a wider net?
by Neo Chai Chin 05:55 AM Jun 24, 2009

AGE IS proving to be less of a barrier in the Singaporean's search for love, with more women here now open to dating younger men and more men willing to date older women.

According to a survey of 200 singles last month, six in 10 women would date a younger man, and half the men would go out with an older woman. These results are a marked increase from a similar survey done in 2005, when only about four in 10 women and three in 10 men were open to the idea.

The jump in numbers could be due to several factors, said Ms Violet Lim, co-founder of Lunch Actually, the dating agency that commissioned the online survey, the results of which were released yesterday.

"People are becoming more open, with the increasing median age of first marriage. It could also be the difficulty in meeting like-minded singles, so they are casting their net wider," she said.

According to data released last week by the National Population Secretariat, the median age at first marriage for men rose from 28.3 to 29.7 years, and from 25.7 to 27.1 years for women over the last decade.

Compared to the 2005 survey, more women are now willing to date a man who earns less or has a lower level of education. From about 17 per cent four years ago, the figure now stands at about one in four women. Men are much more open in this respect, with about seven in 10 game to date a higher-earning or more educated woman.

But while women are open to adjusting their expectations regarding age, income and academic achievement, they remain steadfast as far as the height of the man is concerned. Nine in 10 refuse to date a shorter man.

Other dating agencies were not surprised by the preferences showed up in Lunch Actually's survey.

"It's always the older ladies who don't mind dating younger men or those with lower education levels," said Mr Andrew Chow, co-founder of Ardor.

But a short man is "hard to accept" for women because "it's something you cannot change", he added.

The latest survey also found a marked increase in singles willing to meet prospective partners through family members - from a mere 1.4 per cent in 2005 to 15 per cent now.

Clique Wise's co-founder Lydia Gan said more people are open to relatives playing matchmaker, but it boils down to how well their relatives know them.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Not really.. but understand that if my offspring is gonna behave like a sinkie for generation to come, in other words, if my offspring behave like you, i would rather castrate myself than to marry a sinkie woman.

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not really.. but understand that if my offspring is gonna behave like a sinkie for generation to come, in other words, if my offspring behave like you, i would rather castrate myself than to marry a sinkie woman.

CB Kia tonychat,

fucking your thai ladyboy prostitute gf repeatedly in his/her asshole will NOT produce any offspring for u..:biggrin:

just in case u dunno.. dun say i never tell u huh:biggrin:

angry_one

Alfrescian
Loyal
When I talk to my female friends, this surprised me too. They place VERY GREAT emphasis on height. Doesn't matter if you're 10 years younger, or fat and balding; but if you're shorter you'll have a tough time! Might be linked to the traditional role of man as protector and 'pillar'. It's hard to imagine you as that if you're shorter than the woman!

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Its kind of ironcic. Women have always accuse local men of not being open and being too traditional but the survey clearly shows that its the women who doesnt want us men.

Oh yeah and I'm also very curious about the height, I only realize it after reading the survey and asking around. I guess standing at 1.8 I never really have a problem with height. Any woman taller then me would probably look kinda intimidating but I don't see that as an issue

ashjaw

Alfrescian
Loyal
funny, how come my friends who are short are married and the singles are those who are not short? And those short married friends have wives who are either same height or shorter. So..... should we all say tall woman has problem finding partners then?

ashjaw

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think the question here then would be does your short friends have shorter wives?
I've just said my short married friends' wives are either shorter or same height as them. Just for the record, my reference for short is MEN - 1.65 or below. WOMEN - 1.60 or below, fair enough for asians. I'm setting the standard quite low here :smile:.

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Well since the women are shorter then the men then its not really an issue. I wonder whats the opinion women have of men who are too tall

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
CB Kia tonychat,

fucking your thai ladyboy prostitute gf repeatedly in his/her asshole will NOT produce any offspring for u..:biggrin:

just in case u dunno.. dun say i never tell u huh:biggrin:

This is your another nick that send me a private message.
ah-neh-stink
Alfrescian

My Reputation:

hello.. chow chee bye. fuck u!
chow chee bye. fuck u!

Please i am not gay. Now i understand the reason of your abnormal behavior. You are just a deprived gay. so sad.

You want to get attention there are more proper ways, you should go around and know the gays, why hang around here trying to get attention.

You think by hanging on to me post by post, you will get all those gay attention that you so desperately seek?

Oh yes, maybe because you are a sinkie gay. That explains your weird ways of doing things.

If you are a gay say so earlier mah, why do so much unnecessary and ineffective ways to get into a spotlight. I know i am very popular here but sadly i am not gay so the popularity is not gay focused.

I believe there are other gays roaming around here, you should go to them mah. Nothing wrong about being deprived but just pitiful.