• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bangras Turn Bugis into Prostitution Hub!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Posted on 08 Jun, 2009 14:01
<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=530 align=center><TBODY><TR><TD>Illegal prostitution in Bugis?

A STOMPer has taken a video of what he suspects to be prostitutes operating illegally in Bugis.

He says:

"This is a video shot of prostitution near a hotel in Bugis taken yesterday (June 7), at around 9.30pm, at the bus stop in front of a hotel.

"I saw a group of men standing in front of the shophouse, talking among themselves.

"Then, a man was seen coming down from the staircase in the shophouse, and left with the woman.

"The woman returned a short while later and went up the same staircase with another man.

"I frequent this place, but this was the first time I saw so many men gathering there."

The video also shows another woman standing in front of the shophouse.

A man was also seen coming down the staircase of the shophouse with yet another woman.

<TABLE><TBODY><TR><TD> </TD><TD>Illegal prostitution in Bugis</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>