• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Manohara Odelia Pinot escaped from Singapore hotel

kensington

Alfrescian
Loyal
Manohara Odelia Pinot, an Indonesian model who was reported to have been kept and abused by her Malaysian royal husband, joyfully returned to Indonesia on Sunday, after a dramatic escape from a hotel in Singapore.

Speaking to a packed press conference in Jakarta, the American-descent Indonesian model, who speaks fluent English and French, recounted her movie-like escape: she had to stay long in a bathroom to buy time, refused to be injected and repeatedly pressing the emergency button in the elevator before the Singaporean police came to help her.

“They (Singaporean police) brought me to a room. Mother came to me not long after it. I embraced her,” she said as quoted by a website. Daisy Fajarini told El-shinta radio she flew to Singapore after learning that her daughter was in the country.

The Foreign Ministry said the American embassy was involved in the process of freeing Manohara. “The ministry coordinated with the United States embassy because Manohara’s biological father is a US national which makes her a US national as well,” the Foreign Ministry’s spokesperson Teuku Faizasyah told The Jakarta Post.

PLEASE READ ALL OUR ARTICLES ON MANOHARA BY CLICKING BELOW

http://sjsandteam.wordpress.com/2009/06/01/a-quick-access-to-manohara-odelia-pinots-stories/

kensington

Alfrescian
Loyal
I Was Drugged and Abused

(Jakarta Globe) Safe again on Indonesian soil, teenage model Manohara Odelia Pinot outlined a horrific story of sexual abuse, confinement and torture at the hands of her Malaysian prince husband after returning to Jakarta on Sunday, following a dramatic weekend escape from him in Singapore.

The picturesque 17-year-old said that Singapore police helped her leave her husband Tengku Temenggong Muhammad Fakhry, the crown prince of Malaysia’s Kelantan State, at a hotel there. They were in the city state with Fakhry’s father, Sultan Ismail Petra Shah II, who is undergoing medical treatment.

“I am still traumatized by all that happened and it has left an impact on me,” she told a press conference after flying back to Jakarta with her mother Daisy Fajarina, sister Dewi Sri Asih and a staff member of the Indonesian Embassy in Singapore.

The plight of Manohara and her fairy-tale marriage that turned into a nightmare began with disturbing news reports in April that she had apparently been kidnapped by Fakhry and his family while in Saudi Arabia in February and taken by private jet back to Malaysia. The media coverage included complaints Manohara made to her mother last year of sexual abuse, and became an international incident after the Malaysian government and Kelantan royal family refused to respond to inquiries.

During a mid-day press conference, and later in an interview with TV One, Manohara confirmed the stories of abuse.
“Sexual abuse and sexual harassment were like a daily routine for me, and he did that every time I did not want to have sexual intercourse,” she said. “I could never think a normal man could do such things.”

Manohara was only 16 at the time of her wedding and her American father, Reiner Pinot Noack, was said to have disapproved of the marriage. The seemingly blissful life of a Malaysian princess soon became a living hell, Manohara said, as she was constantly guarded and spent most of her time in her bedroom in the palace. “Every time I went out for events, they forced me to smile and would torture me if I did not do what they said,” she said.

Manohara said she tried to escape, but was caught by royal family staff and injected with drugs that made her vomit blood. “I was injected twice,” she said.

When confirming a reporter’s question about whether her husband had cut her nipples, she was reluctant to give details. “Yes it is true. Some parts of my body were cut by a razor,” Manohara said.

She said she was in Singapore as Fakhry’s father had suffered a heart attack and needed treatment. While staying at the Royal Plaza Hotel, Manohara secretly called the Singapore police on Saturday night requesting help.

Police responded and confronted the royal family, telling them they couldn’t prevent Manohara from leaving, according to Teuku Faizasyah, spokesman of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Jakarta. He said police then called the US and Indonesian embassies for assistance.

“After Manohara was secured by the Singaporean police, our embassy staff in Singapore processed all her documents at the hotel within only four hours from 12 a.m. to 4 a.m. on Sunday so she could go back to Indonesia immediately,” Teuku said.

Manohara confirmed that the police had helped her escape.

“The police told Fakhry that he would be held in jail if he did not let me go. No one could force me against my will in Singapore and I knew I had a chance to escape here,” she said, adding that she wanted a divorce and would file a police report against her estranged husband.

Manohara also claimed that Indonesian Ambassador for Malaysia Da'i Bachtiar had previously lied about her condition.

“They made it worse by telling lies, saying that I was fine while I was suffering in Kelantan,” she said, adding that no media in Malaysia had reported on her plight.

The Ministry of Foreign Affairs denied allegations that its embassy in Malaysia had lied.

http://mt.m2day.org/2008/content/view/22621/84/

mercbenz

Alfrescian
Loyal
17 year old gold digger, what she expect? Although married to a prince, he's not fairy tale prince.

longbow

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aiyoh, of course lah, US National better not play play.

US embassy one phone call and MHA goes into high gear.

kensington

Alfrescian
Loyal
Manohara's bleeding breasts, great flight out of the coo coo’s nest

The Indonesian beauty Manohara Pinot escaped the tight security around her and flew home to Indonesia, free and happy into her mother’s arm in a real dramatic story with a fish tail’s end. She revealed a strange story of being given shots to calm her and of her bleeding breast.
<!--[if !supportLineBreakNewLine]-->“I was not treated well. It is all true. All that has been said about me and the way I was treated,” said Manohara.

“There’s enough proof that all the pain and miseries I went through is true,” added the freed daughter of Daisy Fajarina.

“Regarding the car and the apartment that was said to have been given by the Royal family, it is all untrue,” she said when asked by the local press to explain on the rift between her family and the Kelantan royals.

She added that she refused to have any sexual relationship with the ‘husband’ who is Prince Fackry of the Kelantan Royal family but she gave up fighting due to her being weak. She was given shots – she did not clarify whether it was drugs or some medication to force her to sleep – and when she woke up, she noticed that her breasts were always bleeding.
She said that almost every night she had to go through such treatments and the bleeding never stopped.

“He is not like a husband. He did all that to me with such ease (all the distress and mistreatment). I was only a ‘toy’ to him,” she added.

Manohara was to stay put at Singapore, accompanying the Prince who was visiting his sick father, the Sultan of Kelantan. Upon hearing that her mother will be at Singapore to see her, she decided to execute a daring plan to attract the attention of the Singapore police.

She locked herself in a lift on the third floor of the Royal Palace Hotel and pressed the ‘emergency’ bell to attract the attention of the people and the police, which she did successfully. A brawl between the body guards of the Prince and the local police took place after Manohara was freed from the lift.

"Kalau saya tidak dibebaskan, Tengku akan ditahan," ujar Mano.

Manohara said if she was not freed, the prince would have been arrestby the Singaporean police for using force against her.

http://wfol.tv/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=601&Itemid=9

kensington

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Manohara's bleeding breasts, great flight out of the coo coo’s nest

“A Woman”

This is written in the Hebrew Talmud, the book
where all of the sayings and preaching of
Rabbis are conserved over time.

It says: “Be very careful if you make a woman
cry, because God counts her tears. The woman
came out of a man’s rib. Not from his feet to be
walked on. Not from his head to be superior, but
from the side to be equal. Under the arm to be
protected, and next to the heart to be loved.”

Pass this on to all exceptional women that you know..
and to men so they know the value of a woman.

Comment by T'brahim
http://sjsandteam.wordpress.com/200...e-would-be-jailed-if-did-not-let-manohara-go/

kelvin

Alfrescian
Loyal

,She locked herself in a lift on the third floor of the Royal Palace Hotel and pressed the ‘emergency’ bell to attract the attention of the people and the police, which she did successfully. A brawl between the body guards of the Prince and the local police took place after Manohara was freed from the lift.

:::
:confused:
Singapore got Royal Palace Hotel meh ??? :confused:

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal

,She locked herself in a lift on the third floor of the Royal Palace Hotel and pressed the ‘emergency’ bell to attract the attention of the people and the police, which she did successfully. A brawl between the body guards of the Prince and the local police took place after Manohara was freed from the lift.

:::
Singapore got Royal Palace Hotel meh ??? :confused:

Can commend SPF for that. :p:rolleyes::eek:

chingchong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Heard Manohara Odelia Pinot's cuntjuice tastes like Pinot Noir when she is in a black mood. Lucky Malaysian bastard.

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Manohara's mum on Interpol arrest list'
By Minderjeet Kaur

2009/06/05
KUALA LUMPUR: The Mano-hara Odelia Pinot drama has taken a new twist with a diplomat stating [COLOR="_______"]the mother, Daisy Fajarina, is on the Interpol wanted list[/COLOR].Brata Mandala, a senior police liaison officer with the Indonesian embassy here, said this could be the reason Daisy was denied entry into Malaysia.

His comments reported by Indonesia's respected website detik.com yesterday were, however, immediately challenged by Daisy's lawyer who argued that she would have been arrested in Indonesia or Singapore if she were on the list.

Daisy had tried to enter Malaysia on March 19 but was denied entry at the Kuala Lumpur International Airport.

She later claimed this was on "instructions" because Manohara was being held against her will by her husband, Kelantan prince Tengku Mu-hammad Fakhry Petra.

Manohara, 17-year-old former model, has claimed she made a dramatic dash to freedom from Tengku Fakhry last Sunday during the royal family's trip to Singapore to visit the sick Kelantan sultan.

Brata later confirmed with NST that Daisy was on the French Interpol wanted list for commercial crime but her lawyer could not search or find her name because it was under "local area network" jurisdiction, and only accessible to Interpol or police.

Brata had told Indonesian journalists that Daisy had been on Interpol's "Red Notice" for the past one year. "This means she could be arrested anywhere."

Brata said he confirmed this when he went to the KLIA to help get Daisy released by Malaysian Immigration officers.

"Daisy told me of her criminal case that is waiting to be heard in France. She also told me her husband was imprisoned in France."

Brata said he first learnt about Daisy after he received a call on March 15 from Indonesian police to help her lodge a report with the Malaysian police on her daughter's alleged abuse by her husband.

On March 19, Daisy called him to say she had been arrested at the KLIA.

Brata said a senior liaison officer with the French police, who is also with Interpol, had later asked him, during a forum in Jakarta, whether Daisy could be arrested and sent to France.

"But I refused. This was to protect Daisy because I did not want to hand her to foreigners," he said, adding that Indonesia and France did not have a Mutual Legal Assistance Treaty.

The Indonesian press has gone to town with the Manohara case, with claims of sexual, physical and emotional abuse of the former teen model, who has been married to the Kelantan prince for only about a year.

Her account has, however, been challenged by several people claiming to be friends of Tengku Fakhry.

On Wednesday, the Kelantan palace issued a statement distancing itself from these men, saying that their statements were made in their personal capacity. © Copyright 2009 The New Straits Times Press (M) Berhad. All rights reserved.

http://www.nst.com.my/Current_News/NST/Friday/National/2574595/Article/pppull_index_html

If it's true,wonder why our police let an Interpol criminal walk away scot-free.

SamuelStalin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Manohara like Masagos sound Japanese.

Anyway she being a mixed breed, must be quite pretty too. Her model status is no exception to this fact.

SamuelStalin

Alfrescian
Loyal

This is nonsense. Ancient societies in China, Japan and the Middle East as well as to an extent, Europe, have established and enlightened attitudes about women already.

Too bad the worthless decadent Western values in the face of globalization, got much in the way of these true Asian values.

“A Woman”

sammyman666

Alfrescian
Loyal

This is nonsense. Ancient societies in China, Japan and the Middle East as well as to an extent, Europe, have established and enlightened attitudes about women already.

Too bad the worthless decadent Western values in the face of globalization, got much in the way of these true Asian values.

“A Woman”

The middle east and japan have enlightened attitudes toward women? Your thinking must be quite distorted