• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

famiLEE LEEgime horrified by political defections

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
Friday, August 29, 2008

<!-- Begin .post --> famiLEE LEEgime horrified by political defections

CNA News article

In their worst trepidation the famiLEE LEEgime is watching Malaysian by-election in Permatang Puah in which Mr. Anwar won by landslide and the plan to dethrone BN regime by the 16 September which is Malaysia Day and the birthday of Old Dog Thief Lee Kuan Yew :-)

Ass Loong Son in the parliament this week in great fear insisted that for STABILITY the MPs are not allowed to defect to other political parties like the Malaysians, and that any MP who resigned from their parties under which they were voted will automatically lose their seats. And they will still not call for any by elections!

I would like to point out that famiLEE LEEgime has no self-confident at all and they are indeed worst cowards than Malaysian BN regime. They are constantly in deep fear of political defections and instability indeed. :wink:

I would further point out that their law is only meant to retrain their own famiLEE LEEgime MPs from defecting to the opposition camp, this measure is made at great fear that famiLEE LEEgime will get dethroned by defection. :wink:

There is only a one-sided imposition of this law against the PAp MPs, while it obviously does not apply to opposition MP. Therefore the famiLEE LEEgime's MPs must all the more defect and renegade against famiLEE. :-) :biggrin:

The clear evidence for this broken law is that Mr. Chiam See Tong was in 1992/1993 sacked from the Singapore Democratic Party, however he did not lose his Potong Pasir seat in accordance with famiLEE LEEgime's law. :eek::eek: I am not saying that Mr. Chiam should had lost his seat. But I am saying that famiLEE LEEigme is obviously practicing a one-sided application of law and that they are obviously foul coward selfish and corrupted to the core! :-) :biggrin::biggrin:

Therefore the famiLEE LEEgime's MPs must all the more defect and renegade against famiLEE. :-)

The Malaysian MPs will, and why should Singaporeans not?

posted by uncleyap at 7:47 AM

A

Alu862

Please respect people Yap

Friday, August 29, 2008

<!-- Begin .post --> famiLEE LEEgime horrified by political defections

CNA News article

In their worst trepidation the famiLEE LEEgime is watching Malaysian by-election in Permatang Puah in which Mr. Anwar won by landslide and the plan to dethrone BN regime by the 16 September which is Malaysia Day and the birthday of Old Dog Thief Lee Kuan Yew :-)

Ass Loong Son in the parliament this week in great fear insisted that for STABILITY the MPs are not allowed to defect to other political parties like the Malaysians, and that any MP who resigned from their parties under which they were voted will automatically lose their seats. And they will still not call for any by elections!

I would like to point out that famiLEE LEEgime has no self-confident at all and they are indeed worst cowards than Malaysian BN regime. They are constantly in deep fear of political defections and instability indeed. :wink:

I would further point out that their law is only meant to retrain their own famiLEE LEEgime MPs from defecting to the opposition camp, this measure is made at great fear that famiLEE LEEgime will get dethroned by defection. :wink:

There is only a one-sided imposition of this law against the PAp MPs, while it obviously does not apply to opposition MP. Therefore the famiLEE LEEgime's MPs must all the more defect and renegade against famiLEE. :-) :biggrin:

The clear evidence for this broken law is that Mr. Chiam See Tong was in 1992/1993 sacked from the Singapore Democratic Party, however he did not lose his Potong Pasir seat in accordance with famiLEE LEEgime's law. :eek::eek: I am not saying that Mr. Chiam should had lost his seat. But I am saying that famiLEE LEEigme is obviously practicing a one-sided application of law and that they are obviously foul coward selfish and corrupted to the core! :-) :biggrin::biggrin:

Therefore the famiLEE LEEgime's MPs must all the more defect and renegade against famiLEE. :-)

The Malaysian MPs will, and why should Singaporeans not?

posted by uncleyap at 7:47 AM

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please respect people Yap

The respect will be there normally, and will sustain only if the person concerned deserves it. The respect will increase if the person earned it. The respect will be LOST if the person is found to be a bastard :eek::biggrin:. This is only natural. OK

Thug-Sin deserve no respect from me PERIOD.

:smile:

madmansg

Alfrescian
Loyal
you cannot win election base on a singapore that is prosperous society. However there is poverty in 2 years of NS slavery. That is your only chance of ever winning the popular support. IT is the kiss priciple. Keep it simple stupid.

kansas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Unfortunately, the PAP MPs cannot be bought over, not unless you throw a million dollars in their face. When you do that, they'll abandon their master and will be happy to defect. :biggrin:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

No law was broken. Chiam S.T. kept his Potong Pasir seat as a SDP member until Parliament was dissolved in Dec. 1996. He then won back the seat under SPP in Jan. 1997.