• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

FAS New Chief PAPee Zainudin compares SLeague to La Liga & EPL

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
yeah right and next he shall follow marlboro's dumb ass statement that s'pore shall be trying to get to the next world cup...i mean who the f@#k are SAFCC and DPMM?!...at least i have heard of tony pulis, rory delap and stoke's britannia stadium...sheesh:rolleyes::biggrin:

You tell me who watches Getafe versus Numancia or Stoke versus West Bromwich? If you compare that to the product that we have, I think we have hope. If you'd watched the game between SAFFC and DPMM, it was so exciting...you can see that the atmosphere, the tension is different"
New FAS Supremo PAPee Zainudin Nordin, Today 8/5

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yeah right and next he shall follow marlboro's dumb ass statement that s'pore shall be trying to get to the next world cup...i mean who the f@#k are SAFCC and DPMM?!...at least i have heard of tony pulis, rory delap and stoke's britannia stadium...sheesh:rolleyes::biggrin:

You tell me who watches Getafe versus Numancia or Stoke versus West Bromwich? If you compare that to the product that we have, I think we have hope. If you'd watched the game between SAFFC and DPMM, it was so exciting...you can see that the atmosphere, the tension is different"
New FAS Supremo PAPee Zainudin Nordin, Today 8/5

HA HA HA HA HA......April Fool's joke in MAY!...ha ha ha ha ha:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Give him some credit la. At least he knows teams like Getafe and Numancia. :biggrin::biggrin:

not many know the 2 teams ....... give him some credit, i agree.

But anyway , he might have visited the Singapore pool betting site ...... before speaking to the pressssss. hahahah

Eurekas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hahaha very few people watch West Brom vs Stoke but I'm sure there is a hundred times as many people watch Man United vs Liverpool than SAF vs Home United (the 2 biggest and richest teams in Singapore) in the stadium.