• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Apple accused of deliberately slowing older products to persuade people to buy new iP

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Apple accused of deliberately slowing older products to persuade people to buy ne

I can totally see myself driving a Macan. But no iphone for me :biggrin:

it syncs with the iphone via bluetooth and allows you to talk, chat with siri, do your imessaging, run your apps and listen to music from your iphone. will post more on the interaction between ios devices and macan if there’s time.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Apple accused of deliberately slowing older products to persuade people to buy ne

there are 4 new cellular modem choices that both the 8 and x offer: models a1863 and a1864 rf chipsets with fdd-lte, td-lte, td-scdma (china mobile specific), cdma evdo, umts/hspa+/dc-hsdpa, and gsm/edge capabilities vs. models a1905 and a1897 rf chipsets with fdd-lte, td-lte, umts/hspa+/dc-hsdpa, and gsm/edge capabilities. models without the td-scdma and cdma options are using rf chipsets mainly from intel and those with td-scdma and cdma are using rf chipsets primarily from qualcomm. as intel chipsets are a little behind the curve, i would recommend models with the more advanced and powderful qualcomm chipsets. this is because the qcom chipsets are already at the latest category of 3gpp standards and can support gigabit lte while the intel chipsets are behind in keeping up with latest 3gpp standards. to normalize or equalize offerings among its many models in order to keep apples for apples (no pun intended) performance comparison among these models, apple will use software to mitigate or suppress the higher performance characteristics of qcom models. when intel modems catch up to qcom modems (and require hardware changes in future iphone models), software patches will occur on qcom models to unleash their full potential. if you travel to china, japan, sk, north and south america a lot and wishes to use the “true global” iphone, go for new iphones with rf modem models a1863 and a1864. for tiong syndicates and scalpers who buy new iphones in the u.s. early and try to resell them in china with the wrong models, they will have a rude awakening when buyers realize these iphones cannot roam with china mobile on td-scdma (it can still roam on gsm, edge, umts, hspa, and lte).

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal

Computer technology, since it has combined w mobile phones, has come to max.

This mobile phone will become annoying gadget where it will be the control panels for everything.

You printer will hv no control panel so is your washing machine and lift elevator and God knows what control panels will be in yr phone.

Simi lanjiao hardware control panels also use yr phone.

It will be vrry tulan to hate yr phone soon.

kkbutterfly

Alfrescian
Loyal

Are you kidding….mine is good as new after 4 years….Ive still kept it on iOS9…so its fast as hell. All this stuff about forcing OS updates by creating fear of malware is just that…fear mongering….I do to use any form of online banking or payment via phone (and never will)….and my phone hasn't been hacked….and even if it is, all they will get are some lewd sms-es and naked selfies of my huge cock.

maybe you are playing pinball or breickgame on the ios9.