• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Grab drivers lobang

danielp1982

Alfrescian
Loyal
Attention to bros and sis driving grab. Salatue you for your hard work driving consumers around. I have a lobang for grab drivers whom have never driven uber or inactive with uber for more then 90 days.

1 trip driving $250 to be given to you. pm me if you are keen. Hope to share this wonderful news for all bros and sister.

danielp1982

Alfrescian
Loyal
Confirm legal bros. Got referal somemore. How come i cant pm you guys is it becoz i am new. Can i post my mobile here?

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal
Attention to bros and sis driving grab. Salatue you for your hard work driving consumers around. I have a lobang for grab drivers whom have never driven uber or inactive with uber for more then 90 days.

1 trip driving $250 to be given to you. pm me if you are keen. Hope to share this wonderful news for all bros and sister.

Your 'join date' is Sept 2017. Are you the guy who tried to sell $2000 Toyota Lexus about 2 years ago to forumers here?

shiokalingam

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your 'join date' is Sept 2017. Are you the guy who tried to sell $2000 Toyota Lexus about 2 years ago to forumers here?

/

He sounds like a good man

He got a bible name Daniel p 1982 - further must be trust worthy.

/

Sounds like a very good offer from Daniel.

shiokalingam

Alfrescian
Loyal

/

Daniel, we Salatue same same to you for your song song complimentary.

I

Salatue big big to Mr Warren Tseng GM Spore for giving you a kind heart . :smile:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Confirm legal bros. Got referal somemore. How come i cant pm you guys is it becoz i am new. Can i post my mobile here?

Are you ok?...you post your Mobile Number here...ha ha ha ha...jeez!....IRAS & whatever regulatory bodies will be calling you plus the hordes of don't know what here...will jam your line....ha ha ha ha

danielp1982

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks bro for the reminder. Sorry i can only.post reply once every 5min. So i will pm you guys my contact. Its a total legal program so many people have benefit from it. If you keen send me a pm. I will drop you guys a pm too individually. I dont ask you to rent car or anything. Defintely not the 2000 dollar toyota guy you mention. Mine is totally free of charge. Its to benefit hard working drivers.