• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious School uniforms getting bigger as tits get bigger

Hangover

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ten years ago, a typical Primary 1 boy would easily fall between sizes 20 and 24. But now, he can be between sizes 22 and 26.

Meanwhile, a regular Secondary 1 student would be around 24 to 28 inches in the past, compared to 26 to 32 inches now.

Mrs Helen Quek, executive director of uniform supplier Bibi & Baba, which supplies to more than 50 schools, said sizes for secondary school students, for instance, used to stop at 38 inches, but can go up to 44 inches now.

Madam Yeo Kwee Huay, director of school uniform firm Asencio, which has been in business for 30 years and serves more than 40 schools, said her sizes for primary school pupils can go up to 42 inches, while those for secondary school stop at 46 inches.

http://www.tnp.sg/news/singapore/school-uniforms-getting-bigger-obesity-levels-rise

National University of Singapore economics lecturer Kelvin Seah said: "As parents become more affluent, they are able to provide their children with more nutritious food. So this has led to some kids getting bigger, sometimes too big for their own good."

This is all that our press can gather from an Economics Lecturer from NUS?
Blardy no effort in local journalism.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Must look at the qualitative results too... where there's better nutrition, the babies are better nourished and they grow bigger vis-a-vis their parents during their growing stages where they were just getting by.

There's also a global trend of Homo sapiens growing taller than their predecessors. Don't just pin everything on obesity and poor health.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ok for bigger girl tits but not for boy tits. if boys start growing big tits i worry for sinkies' continued existence.

Hangover

Alfrescian
Loyal
ok for bigger girl tits but not for boy tits. if boys start growing big tits i worry for sinkies' continued existence.

khaw-boon-wan11.jpg

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
of course without BE governor monoploy on opium trade targetong Chinese community in Singapore the children are getting better food and protein to grow up bigger and stronger.

Fuck the angmoh creating poor Asians countires to justify they are super race.

Todau their descendants are going to get into a lot of shames when their e il past histories are opening up to them to see.

Lee_Gong_Yaw

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wong! Not Neh Neh big but TUMMY!

f2bc2b87903c95ed42c15a50f88665b2ee91fa549d156f179f313b13dc339bb6.jpg

All students of SG53 getting FAT!

Eventually all like the 财神爷 faced Kim Jong Nuke:

i9uYJk

He got the World's Most Perfect 财神脸!

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Must look at the qualitative results too... where there's better nutrition, the babies are better nourished and they grow bigger vis-a-vis their parents during their growing stages where they were just getting by.

There's also a global trend of Homo sapiens growing taller than their predecessors. Don't just pin everything on obesity and poor health.

Secondary school 46 inches is sibeh jialat..that is Mr big size in ang mor land hor...are they kidding on the numbers?

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Secondary school 46 inches is sibeh jialat..that is Mr big size in ang mor land hor...are they kidding on the numbers?

Secondary school kids standing at 5 feet 9 at Sec 3 is quite a common sight, while I agree 46 inches is sibeh jialut, I suspect they may have keyed in wrongly for 36 inches.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Secondary school kids standing at 5 feet 9 at Sec 3 is quite a common sight, while I agree 46 inches is sibeh jialut, I suspect they may have keyed in wrongly for 36 inches.

It depends on what they eat and snack.
Our eldest was about 5 feet 6 when she was in grade 6.
She has been 5 feet 9 since grade 9, although not even 110 pounds, but is very proportionate.
The next one was 5 ft 5 in July 2014, but he is 6 ft 2 now in grade 11, and may be 115 pounds.
Our grade 9 daughter is about 5 ft 8, and although she is slim, she is an agile and strong athlete.
Our 11 year old is about 5 ft 2, and slim.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Good that you mention this, geographical location has an impact on growth and development as well.

We eat nutritious balanced meals, with almost no "junk food" such as chips, donuts, candy, soft drinks, juice.

Our children should be slightly heavier.

Breakfast -- peeled oranges, and a mix of the following: whole wheat toast with scrambled eggs or sunny side up, cereals, ten grain mix to make pancakes with eggs with maple syrup or jam, oat porridge, French toast with cinnamon raisin bread

Snack -- yogurt or banana or some other fruit

Lunch -- home made soup (chicken stock from chicken drumsticks, onions, garlic, carrots, parsnip, celery, ground paprika, ground black and white pepper, basil, oregano); either borscht, or mixed beans (red and white kidney beans, black beans, romano beans, navy beans, diced potatoes, and when the soup is almost done, add fresh or frozen peas), or butternut squash (puree it at the end), mixed vegetables with carrots, parsnips, cauliflower and peas, or leeks and potatoes, or spinach tofu with sliced carrots. Each Sunday afternoon, I spend a few hours to prepare a big pot of soup so that there is enough soup for Monday and Wed lunches (and some fresh soup for Sunday dinner). Tuesday and Thursday is usually roasted turkey or ham or salami or kolbasa sandwich with rye bread or whole wheat bread, and sliced cucumber or tomatoes. Saturday is usually tuna sandwich. Sunday is usually smoked salmon on light rye bread with a salad from avocado, red grapefruit, cucumber, tomatoes, or grilled sun dried or hot Italian sausages with ciabatta buns or sausage buns (unless we are at a restaurant for lunch). For me, just before lunch on most days, I make a salad with avocado and red grapefruit (with tomatoes and cucumber on Tuesdays and Thursdays sandwich days, without tomatoes and cucumbers on Mondays and Wed soup days). Fridays -- the boys have "the school's hot lunch programme" which could be lasagna, pizza, Greek shish kabob or sandwich from Subway.

Snack -- bagel with cream cheese, Brie with baguette, or cookies (for the children), croissant or muffins, but sometimes could be some fresh pastry from a bakery (depending where I am that morning), coffee for me.

About 5 pm - some fruit snack (one of or a mix of strawberries, blue berries, raspberries, black berries, apples, pears, peaches, pineapple, cantaloupe, honeydew, watermelon, etc.)

Dinner -- almost the same for each day of the week:
1. Monday -- grilled salmon fillet with steam broccoli and cauliflower, and steamed butternut squash or sweet potato [ I use my outdoor bbq even in the winter, but when it is below minus 10C or raining, I will bake the salmon in the oven)
2. Tuesday -- butter chicken sauce or tika masala sauce with 1 kg of boneless skinless chicken breasts and fresh peas (when in season in the summer), a little Basmati rice, stir fry green beans, red and yellow bell pepper;
3. Wednesday -- home made primavera vegetables (usually zuchinni, red and yellow peppers, organic mushrooms, onions, garlic) and pasta (I try to use a different kind each week), pasta sauce, or sometimes, when time permits, I make beef or cheese tortellini or ravioli
4. Thursday -- could be grilled boneless skinless chicken breasts, or stir fry boneless skinless chicken breasts with some teriyaki sauce, stir fry vegetables, steamed Thai Jasmin rice or boiled potatoes
5. Friday -- in the summer (or when steak is on sale during the colder weather and it is not below minus 10C), grilled Angus striploin steak or rib steak or rib eye steak (once in while, grilled pork loin chops), with boiled potatoes, steamed asparagus in season or some vegetables, and could be take out food from a Chinese restaurant, or pasta like Wednesdays, or poached cod with potatoes or rice, vegetables.
6. Saturday -- same as Monday, unless we are at a function or when go out once in a blue moon
7. Sunday -- it varies, could be grilled sausages (when lunch is smoked salmon), or cod, or sole, or steak (when steak was not on Friday), or pasta (when pasta was not on Friday), plus small bowl of home made soup prepared in late afternoon.

snacks at other time of the day -- roasted unsalted almonds, cashews, sometimes apple or peach pie

Last edited:

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Hmm... for a typical week, my family wallop a range of sinful food.

Breakfasts on weekdays consist of cereals and whole grain bread. Coffee is a must.
On weekends- fried beehoon, fried noodles, fried kway teow, kway chup, roti prata, putu mayam, this list is non-exhaustive.

Lunch for the week varied, from bak chor mee to zhup cai png, briyani to nasi lemak, chapati to rojak... Gosh!

Weekday dinner consists of fruits, salad and some digestive biscuits. I do munch on dark chocolate once in a blue moon. Weekends- I love to experiment with different styles of cooking :smile::smile::smile:

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hmm... for a typical week, my family wallop a range of sinful food.

Breakfasts on weekdays consist of cereals and whole grain bread. Coffee is a must.
On weekends- fried beehoon, fried noodles, fried kway teow, kway chup, roti prata, putu mayam, this list is non-exhaustive.

Lunch for the week varied, from bak chor mee to zhup cai png, briyani to nasi lemak, chapati to rojak... Gosh!

Weekday dinner consists of fruits, salad and some digestive biscuits. I do munch on dark chocolate once in a blue moon. Weekends- I love to experiment with different styles of cooking :smile::smile::smile:

Is that what you have for dinners?

I do miss the Singaporean rojak, Peranakan food, fried kway teow (once in a while in my old youthful days), and the Satay Club, a buffet restaurant at Ellenborough ("Hotel" ??) and a restaurant in Buona Vista or near Fusionopolis, probably known as "Penang Place"?

We do have chocolates, usually dark with 70% or higher content of cocoa, but not often.
That being said, whenever GODIVA is on sale, in Dec and at Easter, I will buy the 100 plus pieces box, at 40% or 50% off, at Cdn $60.00.
Whenever Häagen-Dazs, is on sale, at Cdn$4.00 or Cdn$4.50 for a 500 ml container or for 4 ice cream bars, I will indulge.

If I was not as disciplined, I could eat roasted almonds and cashews, and dark chocolate every day.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
I don't take much carbo at night, pretty used to it. A bit more adventurous for weekend dinner and sometimes supper. Ultimate sin!

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am different, because even late in the evening, if I am hungry, I may eat a handful of almonds, or two slices of Muesli bread, or sesame egg bread ("Challah"), depending on what is at home.
For what I eat, I should be 180 pounds, instead of 140 pounds, 5 ft 9.5
For Tuesdays and Thursdays, I prefer a mixed beans (from the can, and rinsed) salad with tomatoes, cucumber, celery and red pepper instead of a sandwich.
I do not add any salt to the food and soup which I prepare.
Not even on steak, just some saltless mix of ground pepper and spices.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hormones in non-organic milk and dairy products such as cheese, ice cream, yogurt, etc., contribute to pre-mature genitalia growth of kids. they also boost other bodily and height growth. asian kids who have not been subjected to heavy doses of non-organic dairy products in asia before the onslaught of creamy drinks, pizzas, pasta with cheese, buttery confectionery and cakes in their diet are usually shorter and thinner with smaller bone structures. if sinkies wish to bulk up when young, drink a lot of milk.