• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

Chitchat Lowly Sinkie Cabbies Curse Each Other With Limited, Repetitive Vulgarities!

scold a lot
but no action

Must be one of the 69%

I am just surprised that one of the cabbies actually shouted with his hands behind his back. The other cabbie should have just decked him. It's a missed opportunity.

The law is always interested in who lands the first punch! All the kpkb & knnbpcb are mere expletives only. They are insulting & annoying but no one is getting hurt physically. Each is waiting for the other to lose his cool or self-control. The guy with his hands behind his back is baiting the shorter guy. lol

You are right, never throw the first punch. :biggrin:

The law is always interested in who lands the first punch! All the kpkb & knnbpcb are mere expletives only. They are insulting & annoying but no one is getting hurt physically. Each is waiting for the other to lose his cool or self-control. The guy with his hands behind his back is baiting the shorter guy. lol

CoffeeAhSoh

[video=youtube_share;aXGIsXP3oGw]https://youtu.be/aXGIsXP3oGw[/video]

The limited vocab proves just what a lowly life form most sinkies are.

No wonder the PAP is still in power.

scold a lot
but no action

Must be one of the 69%

Have you seen two tomcats fighting?...all strut, noises & no FIGHT...these cabbies must be RC members...they behave like that, they are all gib....some have no balls...squeak when they talk loud...like these two...ha ha ha ha :biggrin:

The audio not sync?
2 lowlifes quarrelling over queue cutting.
These fucktards spend long hrs driving cooped up inside cab affecting them mentally.
All NATO castrated cowardly behaviour

Sounds like samsters here in SBF. Papsmearer. JHolmes. RaIders. My cock bigger than your cock. What? My balls bigger than you cock! Oh yeah? My cock hair bigger than your cock! Na bei! My asshole hair bigger than you balls!

It's a release valve and it's does work. And swearing in dialect is an art form, some do it better than others.

Yes many sinkies train from birth. At home they hear the masters do it day in day out so become super power at swearing in Hokkien. They should have swearing Olympics. Judged sport. Singapore will get gold medal.

Hongkies Cabbies the Best ...

[video=youtube_share;cvYeyniwPlM]https://youtu.be/cvYeyniwPlM[/video]

Cabbies are a mental lot.
No one becomes a cabby by choice and coupled with driving for long hrs day in day out. And meeting their fair share of cb passengers. It's really a big strain mentally that's why so many are bonkers. Krafty is the best example

Hangover

This kind of nonsense will not happen in societies which allows gun-ownership.
Everyone will try to avoid conflicts because you don't know when the bugger will pull his weapon and fire at you.

Declare the guy in green shirt the winner. He more xia Lan. Also he make the other guy go sit in car. Sign of retreat. I also like the way he shoot his finger here and there. Damn cool.

Our next reserved President should be dedicated to Hokiens....and must know 500 million swear words.

shiokalingam

Our next reserved President should be dedicated to Hokiens....and must know 500 million swear words.

Both shouting no more than 8 words ...knnbaccb :(

Lta sholud ask and request for more vocab requirement :biggrin:

[video=youtube_share;VpQikGdtcpM]https://youtu.be/VpQikGdtcpM[/video]

CoffeeAhSoh

Declare the guy in green shirt the winner. He more xia Lan. Also he make the other guy go sit in car. Sign of retreat. I also like the way he shoot his finger here and there. Damn cool.

heard the green shirt said - " i am the most ' sia lan' ..." whats the meaning ' sia lan' ???:p