• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Best Camera on Phone - need recommendation

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
You solved a major mystery. I had no idea as I tried and did not get the results. Thanks

Simple and workable, idea simply happened one evening when I was frustrated with too much light from the borrowed phone and the free tissue box was right in front of me.

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hope one day camera has a penetrating effect...a soft one will do.

1057476038.jpg

Cheers! Oktoberfest is here again.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Finally took the plunge this evening - was retailing at 20,900 baht or $850 by AIS, went there told them I wanna buy they checked my account told me as a big user of AIS and long term customer they will give me discounts and charge me 15,900 baht or $648, that's a pretty big saving of $200 or 23.5%.

Huawei P10 Plus
nhwgEnc.jpg

Dual SIM
3BHRGOQ.jpg

Last edited:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Went to MoMo Paradise for dinner so here is the verdict, a comparison between the iPhone 7 Plus and the Huawei P10 Plus, photos taken from both phone no setting done, basically aim, focus, shoot simple as that.

Here we go iPhone
vIec12L.jpg

Huawei
n59WOHC.jpg

iPhone
IeE3faP.jpg

Huawei
ARzIcTI.jpg

iPhone
iVFEltJ.jpg

Huawei
qLZ2zdn.jpg

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
iPhone
f7Gmdkk.jpg

Huawei
eTsva9l.jpg

iPhone
0lyBEjX.jpg

Huawei
Y1A7L9L.jpg

iPhone
PXaho0K.jpg

Huawei
JJWLwJN.jpg

iPhone very low light
esblmS2.jpg

Huawei very low light
dRSXbCY.jpg

iPhone with some light
ryu0R07.jpg

Huawei with some light
m0TXlHw.jpg

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Tested the camera in low lighting and I found it to be very good, iPhone would never be able to do this

The food looks great despite the low light

pVZKoII.jpg

uo6cjxW.jpg

Hangover

Alfrescian
Loyal
FROGGY!!!

ATTENTION!!!!!

She asks me to tell you to remove your IMEI number in your photos. It is dangerous!!!

mtnosg.jpg

Hangover

Alfrescian
Loyal
FROGGY!!!

ATTENTION!!!!!

She asks me to tell you to remove your IMEI number in your photos. It is dangerous!!!

If Boss Sam reads this message first, please help Froggy bro delete the photo with IMEI number
His ex-gf very worried.

Froggy please also remove the photo from your imgur account

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If Boss Sam reads this message first, please help Froggy bro delete the photo with IMEI number
His ex-gf very worried.

Froggy please also remove the photo from your imgur account

You can report to the police that you have lost your phone using that imei numbers plus to the telco that your SIM card is missing & give them the PUK numbers printed on the SIM Card... ha ha ha ha

You will not get a new phone or SIM card, but the user of the phone..may have his line cut & phone listed on police data as stolen...ha ha ha ha

Hangover

Alfrescian
Loyal
You can report to the police that you have lost your phone using that imei numbers plus to the telco that your SIM card is missing & give them the PUK numbers printed on the SIM Card... ha ha ha ha

You will not get a new phone or SIM card, but the user of the phone..may have his line cut & phone listed on police data as stolen...ha ha ha ha

I fear that Froggy's ex-gf SadPlumpGal will track him down by cloning his IMEI number or duplicate his SIM Card and stalk him.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Went to visit an office in AIA Capital Building along Ratchada Road took these photos with the P10 Plus

Nice view of Ratchada Road from the 19th floor

aFsFDWK.jpg

p9xskrZ.jpg

Lobby pretty nice love the benches

NDyuVZt.jpg

AvM97qE.jpg

P01raFv.jpg

Y914yK8.jpg

nnf0kPi.jpg

eeJDa3w.jpg

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Very impressive. Have always liked Huawei phone cameras, but this is by far the best. The colour balance is almost perfectly neutral (long the domain of iPhone), excellent resolution and optical detail (incredible depth-of-field), minimal indoor noise. No other Android phone comes close.

Looking at your iPhone 7 and Huawei P10 comparison pics, I think there's very little to choose between them: the Huawei pips the iPhone on optics (just) and low-light performance.

BTW, your shots of the wooden sculpture are superbly composed and artistically realized. The phallic element is unmistakable. Kudos.