• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Cheng Bock Officially Joins The Dark Side! Joining With Oppies Against Good PAP!

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I hope ah bock contest the next GE...he can do more as an MP...that is if he wants to really fight for Singkies

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
I hope ah bock contest the next GE...he can do more as an MP...that is if he wants to really fight for Singkies

good point. i think ah bock is thinking of that too.

much will depend on this evening turnout.

anything less than 5 thousands is a sign that he should retires...:(

gatehousethetinkertailor

Alfrescian
Loyal
From FB

ScreenShot2017-09-16at11.50.46PM.png

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
The feel today is more of feeling resigned, dejection and repulsion of what the PAP had done. The feeling is just different.

Thanks for your report.

Appropriate words indeed : resigned, dejection, repulsion. To which I add : hopelessness, impotent. All I can hope for is for some in that 69.9% to feel a tinge of regret, and the realisation that they fucked up during GE2015.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

looks like 696 to me. it's not like shoulders to shoulders. there's much room in between sinkies. and very few young peeps. mostly grey and balding heads. if there are young sinkies and angmo standing around, they are there as curious bystanders wondering what sinkie losers are doing. the future looks bright for the pap.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10214452142244367

Total crowd to support the event is less than a thousand, no doubt. Actual number of people on the ground is higher than 1500 due to the curious onlookers at the fringe, media personnel and the plainclothes amongst the crowd. Those that come and go I tak count.

looks like there's an angmo milf picnicking with her friend on the grass for the fun of it. at the end of the day sinkies and foreigners just looking for fun.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
at the end of the day sinkies and foreigners just looking for fun.

Paint it anyway you want if you weren't there :smile::smile::smile:

My only hope is this group of participants can spread the message to their friends and family members:
Must rid the PAP of its 2/3 majority in Parliament.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Thanks for your report.

Appropriate words indeed : resigned, dejection, repulsion. To which I add : hopelessness, impotent. All I can hope for is for some in that 69.9% to feel a tinge of regret, and the realisation that they fucked up during GE2015.

Bro,
I'd like to take away the word hopelessness. I heard a young boy speaking to his mother about the election process. I couldn't hear the full conversation as they were walking further away from me. But my point is this: Sinkies are slowly but surely gaining political awareness.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
looks like 696 to me. it's not like shoulders to shoulders. there's much room in between sinkies. and very few young peeps. mostly grey and balding heads. if there are young sinkies and angmo standing around, they are there as curious bystanders wondering what sinkie losers are doing. the future looks bright for the pap.

Yes Chinese call this a few sick kittens....

Pap's hdb block parties can chao chao mobilise more headcount than this pathetic lot

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Cheng Bock should just join an Opposition party if he wants to change Singapore.

Don't be a silent protester. Do something.

It just shows how far he is willing to go or is it all a charade?