• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Cheng Bock Officially Joins The Dark Side! Joining With Oppies Against Good PAP!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
gilbert%20goh_lim%20tean_NSP_hong%20lim%20park_sit%20in_silent_protest_tan%20cheng%20bock_attendance_straits%20times_msm_underreport_thousand_hundred_meritocracy_democracy_race_singapore_1.jpg

PAP stalwart has been turned! This is irrefutable proof of Cheng Bock's disloyalty and treachery! I hope the ISD will bring him in for a session of waterboarding and pulling of fingernails.

Does this old fart plan to join the Reform Party and leak PAP secrets to that fat fuck KJ?

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That is the problem with singkies,,,,for these events about peoples livelihood and the future of the country they don't bother,,but for the faggot rallies attended by circus freaks,,,more than 50K will turn up...let me ask faggots want to get married etc,,and if its legalised or not whats the big deal? the economy will grow by 10%? Are faggots getting arrested and executed etc like in fundamentalist countries? no right...??? but they will turn up and kpkb about a non-issue,,,but for political and economic issues that affects everyone,,,singkies don't bother,,,,anyway singkies get the gahmen they vote for,,,

https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10214452142244367

Total crowd to support the event is less than a thousand, no doubt. Actual number of people on the ground is higher than 1500 due to the curious onlookers at the fringe, media personnel and the plainclothes amongst the crowd. Those that come and go I tak count.

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hmm... TCB could start writing autobiographies :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Only Tan c b turned up ? Din see the other 2 Tans ?

Aung San Juan Chee also din not support tcb. Wat happ ?

Gms talk only no action.

M ravi missing in action ?

Leong s h missing ?

Tonight go watch F1 final...:biggrin:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Sinkies not happy with how PAP is running 1st World Singapore should just fuck off! Only know how to block the way!

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
TJS & TKL not seen last evening, I could have missed them. I didn't walk around much.

Why must they be there? All oppies must assemble there?
I think the PE is a farce too but I also think the protest is a waste of time.
It's good to see TCB there though....afterall he lost out the most with this wayang PE

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
Then only people who attend such rallies are ones with nothing to lose…..retrenched, jobless for months etc.
Ones with jobs are busy playing with their kids and recovering from a bruising work week.

That is the problem with singkies,,,,for these events about peoples livelihood and the future of the country they don't bother,,but for the faggot rallies attended by circus freaks,,,more than 50K will turn up

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hmm... TCB could start writing autobiographies :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Agreed.

[video=youtube_share;IOGNE7G19fk]https://youtu.be/IOGNE7G19fk[/video]

[video=youtube_share;NmcdYaGRwV0]https://youtu.be/NmcdYaGRwV0[/video]

[video=youtube_share;lcOavmavCC8]https://youtu.be/lcOavmavCC8[/video]

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Bro,
I'd like to take away the word hopelessness. I heard a young boy speaking to his mother about the election process. I couldn't hear the full conversation as they were walking further away from me. But my point is this: Sinkies are slowly but surely gaining political awareness.

I remember words like political tsunami being used during GE2015 and to some extent during GE2011 and GE2006. But nothing has eventuate. Sure seems like one step forward, two steps back. However, I would like to feed off your optimism. OK, one can always hope.

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
some...those w conscience n dun need banana money... not willing to sell soul to devils. small bayi is one w integrity...
Marcos was strong but was made to run road....

Last edited:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Ones with jobs are busy playing with their kids and recovering from a bruising work week.

More importantly, they support the establishment because it allows them to keep their jobs and continue their way of life. They are too engrossed with the here and now, to bother about the bigger scheme of things.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So attendees to the faggot rallies are either not working or too rich to not work and free to go..most faggots are like that anyway...

Then only people who attend such rallies are ones with nothing to lose…..retrenched, jobless for months etc.

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal

tks for update ...

Two former presidential candidates were among hundreds of people who turned up at Hong Lim Park on Saturday (16 September) for a silent sit-in protest against the recent presidential election.

Tan Cheng Bock and Tan Jee Say, both of whom took part and lost in the 2011 presidential election, attended the event five days after former Speaker of Parliament Halimah Yacob was declared on Monday as the only candidate eligible to run in the presidential race. Halimah was inaugurated on Thursday as Singapore’s first female president, and the first from the Malay community in 47 years. This year’s election was reserved for Malay candidates.

Yahoo News Singapore arrived at Hong Lim Park around 4:30pm, and estimated a crowd of about 200 people. Around 6:00pm, it grew to about 800 people, according to this reporter. Organisers, however, estimated that the attendance was 2000 people at its peak.

Tan Cheng Bock was the main attraction of the protest, with a large crowd gathering around him when he turned up slightly after 5pm. Many of the attendees took photos with him and chanted his name. The former Ayer Rajah MP did not speak to reporters at the event.

Tan Jee Say told Yahoo News Singapore that the walkover in the reserved election has set a “bad precedent”.

“It’s bad democracy, it’s bad for meritocracy. Prime Minister (Lee Hsien Loong) has told us there are lots of people who can qualify, but yet we are disappointed that Halimah ended up as the only one who was eligible to stand,” said the Secretary-General of Singaporeans First Party.

When asked if the government would pay a political price as a result of the reserved election, he said most Singaporeans would forget about the issue by the time of the next General Election.

“The next General Election is still far away – about two, three years (more). I don’t know whether Singaporeans’ memory will last that long. A lot of things will happen along the way. There will be a lot of ‘goodies’ given by the government,” he added.

Gilbert Goh, who was one of the event organisers, explained that the protest was a silent one as the organisers felt that they would not be able to secure a police permit if there were speeches at the event.

Lim Tean, the former Secretary-General of the National Solidarity Party and a co-organiser of the protest, said, “There was no need for any speeches today because I think over the past few days, Singaporeans have made their own speeches on social media, which have been heard very loud and clear.”

Singaporeans have been disenchanted with the presidential electoral process and wanted to signal that the “manipulation” of Singapore’s Constitution cannot continue, Lim added.

“I think the silent protest today was a very powerful message to the PAP government.”

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just In :

Najib to make important announcement at PC today

New Straits Times
SYED UMAR ARIFF
New Straits Times17 September 20179 Comments
KUALA LUMPUR: Prime Minister Datuk Seri Najib Razak is scheduled to hold a Press conference today at the Umno headquarters, Putra World Trade Centre.

The conference would be at held on the 39th floor of Menara Dato Onn at 4.45pm.

All Umno supreme council members are expected to be present, while Deputy Prime Minister Datuk Seri Dr Ahmad Zahid Hamidi’s working visit to Perlis will be cut short.

It is learnt that Najib, who is also Umno president is expected to make an important announcement at the press conference.

All Umno menteris besar and chief ministers are expected to be there.

© New Straits Times Press (M) Bhd