• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Intend to convert this forum to Xenforo if database import works out

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Boss,

just to note, the transfer of the data base correct up to Wednesday, posts made in the political section yesterday wasn't reflected in the new platform.

e.g.
https://singsupplies.com/showthread...happiness-weigh-down-Halimah-s-duties-ESM-Goh
https://singsupplies.com/showthread.php?246449-The-next-GE

That's because i just copied over an earlier backup of the database. The xenforo forum is not live it is being tested out to see what needs to be done before this database is closed and the import will then commence with new database entries locked till the import is complete.

When the xenforo version goes live it will then be the most up to date content.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ah but, the intellectual ( or semblance of it) debates are what I look forward to. The admins will never let those things fly and they will crush it like they did Alex Au.

You are still the only enclave that I will enter and say my piece. You should one day write your battles with all the probes and legal comms that has come your way. It will be an eye opener for many on both sides of the divide.

The climate of fear has diminished considerably. The newbies now go directly to the minister's facebook page and fuck him directly.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Ah but, the intellectual ( or semblance of it) debates are what I look forward to. The admins will never let those things fly and they will crush it like they did Alex Au.

You are still the only enclave that I will enter and say my piece. You should one day write your battles with all the probes and legal comms that has come your way. It will be an eye opener for many on both sides of the divide.

Here is one for a start.... :smile:

Attachments

• Letter (16 Feb 2012).pdf
    1.5 MB · Views: 493

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
One for the trophy cabinet. I went for the jugular when they their press whores and them started to preach about morality of illicit affairs to recapture Hougang. The attacks did stop. Let see what the next event will be. The irony was they ended up with 2 hot cases thereafter.

ps. looks it couple from he band of brothers have been captured in the ensuing legal tussle. I am sure if they see their nic, they know that they did the country proud.

Here is one for a start.... :smile:

Last edited:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are couple of guys who have come on board in recent years and its encouraging. A few more and we might have a fighting chance to do something.

Along the way I might come across another idiot PAP MPs who does something idiotic and similar to the 92 appointments in his CV and we might be able to take him around the track a few times. From the incident, all MPs CV have been pretty much blank since. Those that exist do not mention like the past jobs and appointments.

Waiting for someone to throw some light on the 1st Dude - was he freedom fighter, did he feed the cats, was he a bum, owns and manages a string of private properties from the largesse of NTUC/PAP (hint) etc.

the ghosts of the yesteryear linger... :p:p:p

Last edited:

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
went in 2 take a rook ... noticed dese things ...

colors n layout quite like here ...

got new toys in trophy points n likes received ...

all videos seem 2 haf disappeared ...

cant access my personal page ...

icons ok ... but dun haf these :oIo: :*: :kma: ...

dun haf preference 2 display posts in reverse chronological order ...

cant find signature editing page ... signature pic gone ...

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
I have not set any themes yet.

vBcode for videos does not work in xenforo.

There'll be loads of work to do once the switch is made.

Do not expect everything here to be reproduced in xenforo. It's impossible.

went in 2 take a rook ... noticed dese things ...

colors n layout quite like here ...

got new toys in trophy points n likes received ...

all videos seem 2 haf disappeared ...

cant access my personal page ...

icons ok ... but dun haf these :oIo: :*: :kma: ...

dun haf preference 2 display posts in reverse chronological order ...

cant find signature editing page ... signature pic gone ...

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
There are couple of guys who have come on board in recent years and its encouraging. A few more and we might have a fighting chance to do something.

Looks like another big push before we cross the rubicon...

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Is it very tedious to post in the forum using different nicks an clones? It seems like you are pretty used to it.

I only used one moniker in Delphi, using the same moniker here on Vbulletin, and registered the same moniker on Xenforo. But it seemed Boss managed to move all our monikers over, so all is good.