• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The next GE...

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
The oppositions must rid the white bastards of the 2/3 majority in Parliament. I believe in taking small steps, I believe the fence sitters felt the same way too. Is there a need to contest all constituencies? The last GE tells you fear drives people to do irrational things. Fear also made PAP do irrational things.

Moving forward, what's next? Strike the iron when it's hot. Walk the ground, doesn't matter if the boundaries change again, persevere. Connect with your potential voters sincerely. Let the mantra be: absolute power corrupts absolutely.

Concentrate firepower in about 55% of the Parliamentary seats. Convince the fence sitters and hopefully it'll bear some fruits. Think about it.

Bad New Brown

Alfrescian
Loyal
If the next generations of WP can win East Coast or Marine Parade GRC, the local Singaporeans will have bright future ahead.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The oppositions must rid the white bastards of the 2/3 majority in Parliament. I believe in taking small steps, I believe the fence sitters felt the same way too. Is there a need to contest all constituencies? The last GE tells you fear drives people to do irrational things. Fear also made PAP do irrational things.

Moving forward, what's next? Strike the iron when it's hot. Walk the ground, doesn't matter if the boundaries change again, persevere. Connect with your potential voters sincerely. Let the mantra be: absolute power corrupts absolutely.

Concentrate firepower in about 55% of the Parliamentary seats. Convince the fence sitters and hopefully it'll bear some fruits. Think about it.

WP has been too gentle with PAP for many years. If they don't strike hard, their status and position as opposition may be destroyed completely by their enemy as in the case of AHTC trap set up by PAP.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
WP has been too gentle with PAP for many years.

After JBJ got ousted of the Parliament, I agree WP had been far too gentle with PAP. When CSM came on board, I thought solid questions would come raining into the Parliament. A toothless tiger at best, WP had better buck up.