• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Emperor Walking Around In New Clothes! Oppies Come In And Jack Off!

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
now then i noticed, knn leave it to you to go through his arse with a fine-toothed comb, next time better to ask him to spread those cheeks to suss out his puckered and cauliflowered one :eek:

i have ocd on smooth butts. 1 speck or dimple and i'll notice it. perhaps from inspecting too many chiobu renta cunta butts for too long.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
may be after he succumbs to rigor mortis.
hence the apt term "boner" when describing da dick - stiff when alive and even when dead :wink:
i have ocd on smooth butts. 1 speck or dimple and i'll notice it. perhaps from inspecting too many chiobu renta cunta butts for too long.
your obsession with the doggy posit (as opposed to 69) is noted, but pse be aware of turbulence when air-pockets are present ...as it depends on positioning if you prefer a low or high pitched queef :p