• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The laughing stock of the World - Our President

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
“I know that some Singaporeans would prefer to achieve this without needing reserved elections. I respect their views,” the President said in her speech.

“Like them, I look forward to the day when we will no longer need to rely on the provision to have reserved elections, and Singaporeans naturally and regularly elect citizens of all races as Presidents.
”[/url]

You, Halimah, do not have the qualification to tell Singaporeans that in future we no longer need to rely on the provision of reserved election, In fact, this very provision put you as an appointed president today without a proper mandate. Instead of telling us what you expect future to be like, why not prove to us today, show us that you do not need this provision and you can independently compete with other candidate, on fair ground, to earn your mandate. Otherwise, you are just bullshitting through your ass and nobody is going buy your sarcasm.

gatehousethetinkertailor

Alfrescian
Loyal
This woman is truly delusional - she wants to unite the people. She divided the nation, made a fool of the Malay community and she wants to unite? No President of Singapore ever thought or said that he wanted to unite the people. The role of President is to represent the country and its people.

Please god, get a half decent spin doctor to save her from her own BS. And she is legally trained.

[/url]

Gosh - is this TPL as President? And she was a Minister too!

ScreenShot2017-09-14at11.04.29PM.png

ScreenShot2017-09-14at11.04.45PM.png

ScreenShot2017-09-14at11.17.57PM.png

ScreenShot2017-09-14at11.18.07PM.png

Last edited:

gatehousethetinkertailor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Really makes one wonder if she is remotely conscious of how damaging her Presidency actually has become - also rather puzzling as she seems to be making all kinds of promises disregarding that in her official role she does not have much significant authority to ask for things:

And the article below is from the Straits Times themselves:

ScreenShot2017-09-15at12.01.00AM.png

ScreenShot2017-09-14at11.12.44PM.png

ScreenShot2017-09-14at11.13.41PM.png

ScreenShot2017-09-14at11.16.28PM.png

ScreenShot2017-09-14at11.16.39PM.png

ScreenShot2017-09-14at11.16.48PM.png

Last edited:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
My goodness we have been royally panned in the World press like never before. Within the country it quite clear that the young are leading the attack. Sadly the elderly are rather quiet.

Except for Lim Tean and TCB, not a whimper from the opposition.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My goodness we have been royally panned in the World press like never before. Within the country it quite clear that the young are leading the attack. Sadly the elderly are rather quiet.

Except for Lim Tean and TCB, not a whimper from the opposition.

Sadly, there are very few who spoke up re: my belief that it is immoral and unethical to regularly amend the Constitution without a national referendum or campaign for those amendments at the General Elections, because the PAP government has had more than the two-thirds majority to move, pass and implement any amendments the PAP desire.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Sadly, there are very few who spoke up re: my belief that it is immoral and unethical to regularly amend the Constitution without a national referendum or campaign for those amendments at the General Elections, because the PAP government has had more than the two-thirds majority to move, pass and implement any amendments the PAP desire.

We have been talking about the need to rid of the white bastards' 2/3 majority for a very long time...

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
We have been talking about the need to rid of the white bastards' 2/3 majority for a very long time...

I hope that at the next General Elections, the electorate will remember that by continuing to vote for an overwhelming PAP majority, such amendments will continue.
Unfortunately, although a few of us were hoping that there will be an increase in the number of non-PAP MP's from the 2015 GE, it was worse than expected.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
It was irrational behaviour as a result of fear. Plain and simple. Oppositions did themselves in by contesting all the Parliamentary seats in GE15. The fall of AJ only happened in GE11 when folks knew PAP would be ruling party. That's how my kakis were bought over. Not forgetting to mention loads of beer to muster their courage :o:o:o

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
All Singaporeans will be indeed daft to think that this presidential engineering has nothing to do with TCB....

Time for the gahmen to give some respect to the dignity and intelligence of Singaporeans who once again, is the focus of the world for the wrong reasons.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Very unlikely bro.

Singaporeans have been conditioned to accept that town and home upgrade will only occur when the vote in a PAP MP. 85% are held to ransom. Then you have the private properties whose fortunes depend on their roles in CCC, MCC , and supporting a PAP nominee during EP. Sheng Siong could go the way of Cold Storage and Fitzpatricks when HDB reserved prime locations for NTUC supermarkets.

Then you have idiots who think a boycott is a new found discovery to thwart the PAP.

We will only make a dent if PAP makes a mistake.

There is however a brighter future when their children turn on them like Old Man's best and brightest grandson. It will also help Singaporeans who moved overseas if they started training their guns on this wretched party rather than attacking Singaporeans.

I hope that at the next General Elections, the electorate will remember that by continuing to vote for an overwhelming PAP majority, such amendments will continue.
Unfortunately, although a few of us were hoping that there will be an increase in the number of non-PAP MP's from the 2015 GE, it was worse than expected.

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
My muslin friends also laughing...ROFL..yeah u can find her in the nasi padang stall at Adam Rd and..anyway she's not a malay,she's a hybrid or chap-cheng.