• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious bmt pop jocky cap

kkbutterfly

Alfrescian
Loyal
last time bmt pop did you guy fly up your jockey cap?
if yes do you guys manage to find back your own sweat smell or kena sway sway another smelly solider jockey cap

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
last time bmt pop did you guy fly up your jockey cap?
if yes do you guys manage to find back your own sweat smell or kena sway sway another smelly solider jockey cap

siao, go home immediately after fall out from parade. u see too much tv, nobody throw cap.

no need to thank DIs too as will see them again during posting at commando jetty after 3 days of bmt leave.

Brightkid

Alfrescian
Loyal
I fly the cap of the guy next to me while holding on to my own.

That guy never found his cap and kena 1206.

HENG ha. I more smart than most of the conscripts.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I didn't go crazy and throw anything because knew that life as a chow Private would be worse than being a chow Recruit

kkbutterfly

Alfrescian
Loyal
for me, I never fly mine as I know unlikely I can recognize mine back.sure will kena another chao recruit cap that stink.
I never allow my old folks to send me off or visit me during the pop.
Enlistment day took a cap to white sand interchange.
pop day book a call cab and quick hand quick leg siam all the chow recruits.
that my 2 cents

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
No need recourse. Use same recipe over again.

Then old bird teach u take 1/2 panadol w a can of coke 10min before see MO high blood pressure hoot >200 perpetual long term siam very excerise and duty things.

God bless slave nsf.

brilliant to siam for the 24km road march.but must recourse?