• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Does Halimah have Veto Powers to appoint a Malay Chief of the Armed Forces?

Victory2016

Alfrescian
Loyal
I will only believe Halimah is not a PAP puppet if she dare to appoint a Malay as Chief of the Armed Forces.

Otherwise, she ranks very low in my sight.

#Not my machik

swissbank

Alfrescian
Loyal
President Walkover
do good do together

Attachments

• ep.jpg
    ep.jpg
    190 KB · Views: 733

gatehousethetinkertailor

Alfrescian
Loyal
ScreenShot2017-09-11at10.44.50PM.png

Can anyone name the plethora of Malay (not Arab or Indian descent Muslims entrenched in Malay culture types) who are the corporate bigwigs helming these $500m corporates?

I only know of Bahren Shaari of BoS and ex-Deloitte Po’ad Shaik Abu Bakar Mattar (but I am unsure if he is unsimilar to HY in terms of heritage even because of his name including Shaik).

Last edited:

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
I will only believe Halimah is not a PAP puppet if she dare to appoint a Malay as Chief of the Armed Forces.

Otherwise, she ranks very low in my sight.

#Not my machik

If she smart would insist next speaker b minority best is malay punjabi now malay lost their prized post, its like stolen candy, why must b anirher chinese? Is pinky trying to sideline them?

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
civiln service will.soon lepak,tidak apa, everything boleh but in fact tak boleh.. extra holiday in store on religious event coming soon.. do.good do together!!!!

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Halimah should use her powers (whatever they may be) to turn Singapore into a Islamic state with Shariah Laws. And then work with ISIS to turn Singapore into another caliphate. But seriously I don't think she has any power lah.

She just got given this plum position to collect money and shake hands.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Halimah should use her powers (whatever they may be) to turn Singapore into a Islamic state with Shariah Laws. And then work with ISIS to turn Singapore into another caliphate. But seriously I don't think she has any power lah.

She just got given this plum position to collect money and shake hands.

If it happens, there may be many who will desire to emigrate.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am told by that not a single Malay automatically qualifies who is not a politician. BOS is actually a division of OCBC, no shareholders equity. Po'ad will not qualify and both must be considered under deliberative track. Though Po'ad is well regarded. First is a full Malay and second is not.

ScreenShot2017-09-11at10.44.50PM.png

Can anyone name the plethora of Malay (not Arab or Indian descent Muslims entrenched in Malay culture types) who are the corporate bigwigs helming these $500m corporates?

I only know of Bahren Shaari of BoS and ex-Deloitte Po’ad Shaik Abu Bakar Mattar (but I am unsure if he is unsimilar to HY in terms of heritage even because of his name including Shaik).

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
If it happens, there may be many who will desire to emigrate.

Many have already migrated. The smart ones. The ones still remaining no matter what you do they will not move.

It is like those people who will stay in Florida despite being told to evacuate. And they think they can use their guns to shoot Hurrican Irma.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
toothless president, and she will not rock the boat - a reason why she's appointed. like dat oso donch know. this kind of stir-shit question is only brought up by jiu hu kia agent provocateur. many of them here. drain the swamp.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe she will rock u btwn the bed post with 69 n bbbj or arse rim when she roar like a wild tiger without her dentures

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
“If, for instance, you put in a Malay officer who's very religious and who has family ties in Malaysia in charge of a machine gun unit, that's a very tricky business. We've got to know his background... I'm saying these things because they are real, and if I don't think that, and I think even if today the Prime Minister doesn't think carefully about this, I and my family could have a tragedy.”

― Lee Kuan Yew

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
let's get real. a Malay cannot be SG PM or Chief of Armed Forces. the less talk about it, the better for racial harmony in SG.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
“If, for instance, you put in a Malay officer who's very religious and who has family ties in Malaysia in charge of a machine gun unit, that's a very tricky business. We've got to know his background... I'm saying these things because they are real, and if I don't think that, and I think even if today the Prime Minister doesn't think carefully about this, I and my family could have a tragedy.”

― Lee Kuan Yew

Wise words indeed. Takes some balls to call a spade a spade.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
She guard her Tudung like gold, what say you?

Yes because the tudung is meant to hide all the parts of the body that if men see already will want to rape the woman.

So when the woman wear tudung she believes that if she don't she will kena raped.