• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious [ Singapore News ] Beware of Indian : " SINGAPORE AIRLINES KILLED MY DOG "

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
SIA did the right thing - they kept the dog and sent the Indian owners to Vietnam.

This should be a template for all airlines operating from Singapore.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Pilots never make any announcements over the public address acknowledging the presence of anyone or anything on board ...be it VIPs or pets .

I do believe the pilot said that on that particular flight, the pet or dog the pilot was referring is this pondek who wrote this long complain.

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
With 220 kg of excess baggage, I presume it isn't a short trip.

article-2388871-1B3C7E15000005DC-335_634x435.jpg

A typical Ah Neh at a typical airport......but where is the dog?

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
SIA should take out a full page advert in India...stating that "A Great Way To Fly" applies to humans only.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Quiz of the day: U are stuck in the lift with an ah neh, a venomous snake and the murderous Hitler. U have 3 bullets left. What will u do?

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
Quiz of the day: U are stuck in the lift with an ah neh, a venomous snake and the murderous Hitler. U have 3 bullets left. What will u do?

Let the venomous snake bit the Ah Neh and tell Hitler that the lift was built by Schindler.

Save 3 bullets....

cocobobo

Alfrescian
Loyal
A friend who has a shop in harbourfront complains about chaos there whenever a cruise ship berths and spills out thousands of indian tourists these days. Lots of shouting, shoving, and cursing... by frustrated locals....

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
A friend who has a shop in harbourfront complains about chaos there whenever a cruise ship berths and spills out thousands of indian tourists these days. Lots of shouting, shoving, and cursing... by frustrated locals....

I think more pity should be given to the cruise ship crew and the other non Indian passengers....