• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat God is on Kim Jong Un's side

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Category 5 Hurricane Irma, its devastation equivalent to a 200 kiloton nuclear bomb is about to strike Florida state.

Damage is expected to be $150b after $180b destruction by hurricane Harvey in Texas.

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal
Category 5 Hurricane Irma, its devastation equivalent to a 200 kiloton nuclear bomb is about to strike Florida state.

Damage is expected to be $150b after $180b destruction by hurricane Harvey in Texas.

Now the same are is blessed with a 8.0 earthquake with a tsunami alert being imminent. Make America Great Again.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
A man walketh in his integrity his children are blessed after them.

Great great grandfathers were drug trafficker and slave and coolies traders their children expected to suffer.

No blessing.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
i am also on the side of my buddy kim, I bring him luck he bring me korean chiobu.

kkbutterfly

Alfrescian
Loyal

that is why anybody want to live in SG must pay very high premium. When is the last time you heard your precious assets being destroyed by earthquake, hurricane, tsunami ?
How often do you hear your assets have been break into and set fire on?

The only painful lives sgd need to go through is diseases associated with luxury food and lifestyles..
rich foods
lots of cigarettes
lazy to use the stairs..(plenty of lifts landing)

even a single mum earing $1500 a mth will say she will only buy milk powder in SDG even it is more exp. will not buy in JB blah blah