• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious [ US News ] Beware of Indian : Man's Parents Flew to Florida to Help Beat Up Wife

grandtour

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.straitstimes.com/world/united-states/mans-parents-flew-from-india-to-florida-to-help-discipline-his-disobedient-wife

Man's parents flew from India to Florida to help discipline his 'disobedient' wife

mkmugshot0609.jpg
From left: Devbir Kalsi and his parents Jasbir and Bhupinder are facing multiple charges, including battery, child abuse and false imprisonment. PHOTO: HILLSBOROUGH COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE

Published
4 hours ago
Lee Min Kok

A 33-year-old woman was rescued by Florida police last Saturday (Sept 2) after she was allegedly beaten by her husband and his parents, who had reportedly flown from India to help with the beating.

Fox 13 News reported that Ms Silky Gaind had called her parents - who alerted the authorities - in India to report the abuse.

Jasbir Kalsi, 67, and his wife Bhupinder were said to have travelled from India's Punjab region to Hillsborough County to help their 33-year-old son Devbir "counsel and discipline" Ms Gaind for being "disobedient".

The trio now face multiple charges, including battery.

Local reports said Ms Gaind had argued with her husband last Friday, resulting in him battering her repeatedly and forcefully.

Devbir's parents, who were staying for a month, also started striking her, with Jasbir threatening her with a knife.

The couple's one-year-old daughter, who was being held by Ms Gaind, was also hit during the incident.

Ms Gaind was subsequently locked in her room and her mobile phone confiscated.

When police officers from the Hillsborough County Sheriff Office arrived at the house, Devbir and his parents tried to stop them from entering.

They had to radio for back-up after hearing Ms Gaind's cries for help.

Ms Gaind said at a court hearing last Sunday that she had been left fearing for her life.

"I am so scared, because last night he was telling me he was going to kill me if I call the police. He would kill me to death, you know? He told me it would take 10 minutes for police to come and before that he would kill me and then kill himself," she told a judge.

Topics: ASSAULT US NEWS

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
This race is the bestest.......

Malaysian man jailed 48 years for 623 counts of sodomising and raping teen daughter

PUTRAJAYA - A Malaysian man has been jailed 48 years for sexually abusing and sodomising his daughter over 600 times, including sodomising the girl at a hotel room in Mecca when they were performing the Umrah pilgrimage.

Special court for sexual crimes judge Yong Zarida Sazali on Friday (Sept 8) meted out the sentences to the 36-year-old man after he pleaded guilty to 623 charges of sexually abusing and sodomising his 15-year-old daughter, The Star reported.

Judge Yong Zarida jailed the man, a divorcee who has three daughters, to a total of 28 years for committing incest, physical sexual assault without intercourse and abusing, neglecting and sexually abusing the girl.

She also sentenced the accused, a unit trust agent, to a total of 20 years' jail for sodomising the victim.

The 36-year-old suspect, who is divorced, also faces one count of rape and 30 counts of committing physical sexual assault without intercourse on the girl since she was 13.

The judge ordered the sentences to run consecutively from July 26, the day the accused was nabbed.

The man covered his head as he was brought to the courtroom at about 8.40am. His younger brother and family members were present in court.

He appeared calm when the sentences were read to him.

He was charged with sodomising the girl three times daily between January and July this year, except two days before Ramadan and the first day of the fasting month in May.

The incident occured at their apartment in Petaling Jaya.

Based on the facts of the case, the accused had sodomised his eldest daughter for the first time while they were performing Umrah in Mecca on Apr 3, 2015.

Local media had previously reported that the man had custody of the victim after being divorced two years ago.

Reports said the girl only told her mother of the abuse after she found out her father was planning to take her two younger sisters away from her mother to live with him.

The man was arrested after the mother lodged a police report in July.