• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Getting Chinese Card ready..

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why you should get yr Chinese Card ready for Oversea Chinese people 中国华侨人. OC for short.

Kind Ancestry Mother of All Chinese land offer you access entry to China, yr God given land if u are Chinese, in case of trouble in yr borrowed migrant land, like evil Pommies lands, the trouble makers.

Not a Refugees anymore for OC

You will be a refugee of that troubled land and flee with other races to neighbors. With Chinese Card u enter China with you family and parked yr capital flight in China bank .

The Chinese PRC protects you and offer u refuge and legal access to you motherland China. U take refuge but not be a fleeing refugee.

Isnt this PRC thoughtful and gracious Chinese take care of you and yr family?

And as such OC will never be fleeing refugees but in safe hands of PRC.

If Pinky Pap make one wrong move kenna muslim attack in Singapore you take the 1st flight out to China with yr Chinese Card. And port yr capital flight to China bank. Go open a Chinese bank account aftet u hv a Chinese Card.

Biam cho peng protect this tiny dot for fuck. PAP army is fake military jiak leow bee one.

Got it?

中国偉强
我是中国人。

Last edited:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
If NK keep intimdating USA the OC in US will take the first flight out to China with Chinese Card and capital flight $ to China Banks.

See how grateful PRC offers OC a refuge access to China w Chinese Cards. No more Chinese refugees anymore.

中国万岁。

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
中国华侨人 refers to Chinese citizens whom are residing permanently in other countries, and have not taken up another citizenship.

we are overseas Chinese / 海外华人... no official ties to mainland China.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
中国华侨人 refers to Chinese citizens whom are residing permanently in other countries, and have not taken up another citizenship.

My parents were 中国华侨人, we were born here...so we are 海外华人 or 南洋人。。my ancestral tablets are still in Cathay...that was before they were PRC/ROC...I can't go back & say I am 中国华侨人.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes you can. Proof yr parents or grandparents are from China can get it. Sure catch.

China is strong nation now. And now recognise oversea chinese as 自己人。

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal

All Chinese, whether residing in China or elsewhere in the world, can return to China. This is enshrined in the Constitution of the People's Republic of China. Period.

Being Chinese is a privilege.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Correct. Must pass some reputation around b4 give u.

Only a strong and stable nation like China or US are doing it.

India will copy this idea soon.

All Chinese, whether residing in China or elsewhere in the world, can return to China. This is enshrined in the Constitution of the People's Republic of China. Period.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
China to implement “Chinese Card” for overseas born Chinese including those from South East Asia.

South East Asia has the world largest overseas born Chinese. This is going to draw millions Chinese in South East Asia especially those from Indonesia, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, India, Mauritius, Vietnam migrate back to China.

150 to 80 years ago, 1.5 million Hakka Chinese left Songkou River Town going to Shantou en-route to South East Asia.

Plan now is to build an Overseas Chinese Township between Meizhou City and Songkou. Meizhou City is same population to Georgetown but the district of Meizhou is 4 times larger than Singapore, so plenty of space to develop.

It is expected to attract million overseas Chinese migrate to this Overseas Chinese Town.

Private schools and a Malaysia/Singapore/Indonesia Food Street are part of the project in historical Songkou River Town. This Food Street is similar to the one on Sentosa Island of Singapore developed by Genting Berhad.

It is expected that Malaysian Chinese Developers will flock to that area to develop that designated area later. Short winter, low crime rate, low murder rate, low road accident, zero discrimination, least air pollution are attracting overseas born Chinese especially those from South East Asia.

Source : http://hk.on.cc/cn/bkn/cnt/news/20151212/bkncn-20151212181836679-1212_05011_001_cn.html

http://thecoverage.my/news/china-to-implement-chinese-card-for-malaysians-born-chinese/

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

really, that clear-cut ?

for ROC, 20-30 years ago, an overseas Chinese can easily get a ROC passport but a passport does not make one eligible for a national identify card, which grants one the rights of "household registration" - benefits of citizenship and right of abode in Taiwan.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Reddog is right. Many homogenous countries, such as Japan, India, Philippines etc have the mother country provision where both parents of the applicant are of the same race of the mother country allows of this. By there way, no language requirement or the provision is silent on it.

PRC also allows its former citizens who renounced their PRC citizenship to reapply and regain their citizenship.The same goes for countries like India, Philippines, Australia as a matter of right. For the Philippines, there is one condition - one must have paid taxes at least once as a citizen. Australia only allows it once.

really, that clear-cut ?

for ROC, 20-30 years ago, an overseas Chinese can easily apply for a ROC passport but a passport does not make one eligible for a national identify card, which grants one the rights of "household registration" - benefits of citizenship and right of abode in Taiwan.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
In time of trouble anywhere in the world u enter Chinese embassy w yr Chinese Card and take refuge there. Not a refugee anymore. Great China will protect u.

U be 我是中国人 status anywhere in the world. Lagi best enter Singapore or China embassy is your 2 good option. Chabot first.

Remember Vietnam war how US citizens fled run to US embassy first take 1st flight out.

Last edited:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro. This is Chinese Card. Not same as passport. Things has change.

Great China is back to strong and stable Mother of ALL Chinese for you.

我是中国人 is true.

really, that clear-cut ?

for ROC, 20-30 years ago, an overseas Chinese can easily get a ROC passport but a passport does not make one eligible for a national identify card, which grants one the rights of "household registration" - benefits of citizenship and right of abode in Taiwan.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

我是中国人 is true.

我是中国人..how to be " we the '60 cents' of singapore..."regardless of ..." ?? Can I wear T-shirt that says 我是中国人 ?? the PRC will laugh at me..

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
It's a commie state and all it has is an intranet. Only moronic Chinks who can't make it where they are would want to go back.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

我是中国人 is true.

China is so great now. btw, the CCP government confiscated my family's land for unknown reasons in Chaozhou, Chao'an district during the 1960s. they can return it to me now ?

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe. My grandfather also own many lands w high hills. We can try.

Get Chinese Card first.

China is so great now. btw, the CCP government confiscated my family's land for unknown reasons in Chaozhou, Chao'an district during the 1960s. they can return it to me now ?

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think he has he is referring to India practice of NRI status that China is expected to follow. Non Resident Chinese.

There are complications such as losing protection and consular advice from your home country especially if it's a 1st World country despite being a citizen. It's already convention for dual citizen.