• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Female teacher in South Korea arrested for having sex with 12-year-old student

hokkien

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Female teacher in South Korea arrested for having sex with 12-year-old student
PUBLISHED1 HOUR AGO
FACEBOOK0TWITTERWHATSAPPEMAIL
SEOUL (THE KOREA HERALD/ASIA NEWS NETWORK) - A female teacher was arrested for having sex with her elementary school pupil, the Gyeongnam Provincial Police Agency said Tuesday (Aug 29).

The teacher, 32, allegedly had sex with a 12-year-old male student in the classroom and her vehicle. She is charged for underage rape and molestation.

The case was reported to the police by the student's parents, who found half-naked photos of the teacher on their son's mobile phone.

The teacher testified to the police that their sex had been consensual and the two had developed a mutual liking for each other.

Get The Straits Times
newsletters in your inbox

Sex with a minor under the age of 13 is punishable by law in Korea. The Gyeongnam Police plan to recover the digital data from the teacher's mobile phone.

The Gyeonggi Provincial Office of Education has removed the suspect from her school post and is running its own investigation into the case.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
School kids are very lucky nowadays.

When I was 12 I dreamt of having sex with my sexy maths teacher but she never made the move and I was too scared to ask.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
did i read wrongly, she has sex with him and the vehicle?

did she give the exhaust muffler hand fit or BBBJ?

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Female teacher in South Korea arrested for having sex with 12-year-old student
PUBLISHED1 HOUR AGO
FACEBOOK0TWITTERWHATSAPPEMAIL
SEOUL (THE KOREA HERALD/ASIA NEWS NETWORK) - A female teacher was arrested for having sex with her elementary school pupil, the Gyeongnam Provincial Police Agency said Tuesday (Aug 29).

The teacher, 32, allegedly had sex with a 12-year-old male student in the classroom and her vehicle. She is charged for underage rape and molestation.

The case was reported to the police by the student's parents, who found half-naked photos of the teacher on their son's mobile phone.

The teacher testified to the police that their sex had been consensual and the two had developed a mutual liking for each other.

Get The Straits Times
newsletters in your inbox

Sex with a minor under the age of 13 is punishable by law in Korea. The Gyeongnam Police plan to recover the digital data from the teacher's mobile phone.

The Gyeonggi Provincial Office of Education has removed the suspect from her school post and is running its own investigation into the case.

Maybe the guy will be like the French President who married his teacher

twentyfour

Alfrescian
Loyal
I seriously don't see anything wrong with a female giving a 12 year old boy what must be the most precious and wonderful moment of his short existence. He is now a man, and he will carry with him that cherished memory forever. She does not deserve to be incarcerated for making someone's world that must brighter and being that shining beacon of exquisite pleasure, no matter how brief.

Society is really screwed up to jail her.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I seriously don't see anything wrong with a female giving a 12 year old boy what must be the most precious and wonderful moment of his short existence. He is now a man, and he will carry with him that cherished memory forever. She does not deserve to be incarcerated for making someone's world that must brighter and being that shining beacon of exquisite pleasure, no matter how brief.

happening every week in u.s. schools. 20 to 30-year old teachers caught getting pregnant with teen students. these are pretty blonds too. wish i can go back to "high" school.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Here, it is called unnatural sex...though nature, naturally equipped you for sex....ha ha ha ha

KNNBPCB

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Maybe the guy will be like the French President who married his teacher

Look how happy they look. They are really lucky to have each other. :p

050b0a7975b88c6b4204c84d29cf16b1

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
In tbe ols days, boys and girks were married at a young age.kublai khan at 14. And that only because his girl friend was already pregnant.