• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat LGBT rights advocate resigns after daughters tramatised by Ah Guas in Bathroom

Victory2016

Alfrescian
Loyal
WASHINGTON – The late journalist Irving Kristol defined a conservative as “a liberal who has been mugged by reality.”

After the reality of letting men use the women’s restroom hit too close to home for a prominent member of the American Civil Liberties Union, there may be a new conservative in Georgia.

Maya Dillard Smith, interim director of the Georgia chapter of the ACLU, resigned after her own young daughters were traumatized by having to share a bathroom with grown men.

“I have shared my personal experience of having taken my elementary school age daughters into a women’s restroom when shortly after three transgender young adults, over six feet [tall] with deep voices, entered,” she said in a statement.

“My children were visibly frightened, concerned about their safety and left asking lots of questions for which I, like many parents, was ill-prepared to answer,” she added.

Explaining her resignation, Smith questioned the ACLU’s support of legislation favored by the transgender lobby.

The African-American mother accused the ACLU of having become “a special interest organization that promotes not all, but certain progressive rights.”

She also said the rights the group chooses to support are “based on who is funding the organization’s lobbying activities.”

The ACLU’s North Carolina chapter is suing that state, trying to overturn a law requiring people to use restrooms corresponding to their biological sex.

“I found myself principally and philosophically unaligned with the organization,” Smith said of her former employer.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2016/06/aclu-bos...ncounter-men-in-bathroom/#EJ3J4IAyv6bHTbOy.99

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
[video=youtube;YOEl0TBWpKE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YOEl0TBWpKE[/video]