• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Video: SPF pussies must watch and learn how to arrest Seow Za Bor

HongKanSeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
[video=youtube_share;FhMvBdFdazk]https://youtu.be/FhMvBdFdazk[/video]

https://tw.news.yahoo.com/%E5%BD%B1...9%E6%91%94%E5%88%B6%E4%B C%8F-010547271.html

影/遭跳針姐翻桌嗆「瘋子」 警一秒過肩摔制伏
[今日新聞NOWnews]
今日新聞NOWnews
社會中心/高雄報導
2017年8月27日 上午9:05
▲警方利用過肩摔,成功制伏鬧事的王姓女子。(圖/社會中心翻攝)
檢視相片
▲警方利用過肩摔,成功制伏鬧事的王姓女子。(圖/社會中心翻攝)

高雄市警方日前獲報,一名37歲的王姓女子在一間咖啡廳鬧事,竟突然拿起隔壁桌的香菸直接抽,警方趕抵現場 後要求她出示證件,不料她不僅不配合偵辦,甚至還飆罵員警「瘋子」、「靠北」,更一度作勢打人,員警見王女 越來越誇張,當場給一記過肩摔將人制伏,才結束這場鬧劇。

事件發生在24日晚間11點左右,位於新興區六合夜市旁的一間咖啡廳傳出有人鬧事,受害顧客向警方表示,「 我和友人喝咖啡,隔壁有女子無緣無故拿我的香菸抽。」

警方到場後要王女出示證件,不料王女反要員警拿出證件,更嗆:「我跟你一樣大聲啦!你是在哭哈!」事後還不 斷跳針直指辦案員警是假警察,「這制服都有在賣啦!」、「不用拿那支,無線電很多人在賣」,甚至直接翻桌咆 嘯,飆罵警察「瘋子」、「靠北」等,態度十分囂張。
檢視相片

▲王女過程中飆罵員警「瘋子」、「靠北」,甚至翻桌咆哮。(圖/社會中心翻攝)

辦案員警見王女起身翻桌摔椅子,情緒越來越不受控,當場將人過肩摔制伏,並上銬逮捕到案,才順利結束這場鬧 劇。而王女目前是無業狀態,她偵訊時表示,因以為對方是假警察才會做出這些脫序行為。

不過有趣的是,辦案的陳姓員警過去曾為警察行銷,大扮海笑法師成為警界網紅,對於這次制伏跳針姐,他表示「 罵我『靠北』還可以忍,但是翻桌挑釁公權力就不行!」而網友也給予一致好評,笑說:「海笑法師出手渡化就別 想逃!」
檢視相片

▲辦案員警曾扮演「海笑法師」,成為警界網紅。(圖/社會中心翻攝)

※【 NOWnews 今日新聞 】提醒您 吸菸會導致肺癌、心臟血管疾病,未滿18歲不得吸菸!※

★更多新聞報導

前任邀出席婚禮!他請假竟獲主管力挺
為何攝影師跑速飛快 網神回突破盲點
老戲院「限成人」!原因讓男網友暴動
她抱怨男友拿抹布敷頭 網嗆:放閃?
九寨溝震災捐款 紅十字會只收到1千

--------------------------------------------------

Yahoo奇摩新聞邀請上要養老、下要養小的「三明治世代」投稿!擔心台灣教育、煩惱父母健康、憂慮自己未 來。歡迎分享自身經驗、寫下對政府的期待 >>>https://goo.gl/iy5T
★想看LIVE直播明星名嘴、超夯高清動漫、影劇影音、電競直播,就上Yahoo TV!一起看、一起聊

HongKanSeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
So fast! 1 sec! She flipped table, and she got thrown on ground. SPF Wayang Bapoks waste time lose face forever.

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
The police taunted her to kick again, she didn't dare.

That's the way to treat women lah. Not say sorry, then buy expensive gift.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So fast! 1 sec! She flipped table, and she got thrown on ground. SPF Wayang Bapoks waste time lose face forever.

Yes power no hesitation.....flip her like a Rag doll. Handcuff face down to further humiliate her.
Our poodles also use handcuffs.....on 12 year olds

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes power no hesitation.....flip her like a Rag doll. Handcuff face down to further humiliate her.

He handcuffed her face down, and then just left her kissing the floor ...whahahaha ! The mad woman lan lan siao siao.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You forgot, they had almost a squad of poodles to arrest ONE peaceful protestor in front of CPF Building, Robinson Rd...They have hand cuffs, but no leg cuffs or mouth restrainers....should have brought one...the one the muzzle dogs.:rolleyes:

dancingshoes

Alfrescian
Loyal
i think siao mata charbors, the mess they create for the whole nation, if you criticise them, they take it personally and will slack on their job. so the best solution is let them be, they are a bad reflection of the whole SPF. i am referring to the lasup squirrels, of course not all are like that. i saw for myself some HAVE VERY RIGHTEOUS AIR around them, these i respect. for those who create so much mess, i hope they repent. the best solution for now is leave it as it is.