• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat CPF Got Lots of Money! GPGT! Stop Spreading Rumours That CPF Is Broke!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
6bwJdiH.jpg

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes CPF got lots of money. PRs and new citizens don't worry, you will get yours back before our pioneers. Teehee!

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
that's more than my 401k even with stock market hitting all time highs. and work years are way longer than his. sinkies are lucky to have cpf and they shouldn't kpkb about it. all thanks to pap.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Is his name Mr Jac Lau Sai? Or Mr Jac Lau Tiko? or Mr Jac Lau Off? or Mr Jac Lau Pei? or Mr Jac Lau Pee? or Mr Jac Lau Kui? or Mr Jac Lau Siong? or Mr Jac Lau See?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
CPF is flushed with cash pouring in from all over the world, thanks to the uncanny geniuses running TH and GIC. We probably have more cash than the average columbian drug cartel and don't know what to do with it. How else is the PAP government able to guarantee 3-4% per annum to all CPF holders for decades regardless the economic situation?

In most western countries with pension schemes, cracks have already surfaced and the government either has to resort to pension cuts, outright defaults and bank runs, or to issue more and more bonds to cover their deficits.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
NZ government is so jealous of CPF that they actually want to steal the cpf monies of sinkie quitters.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I read the thread when it first appeared and nowhere can I find anything about the NZ govt stealing CPF money.

I have transferred the bulk of my CPF money to NZ over the last couple of years and the NZ govt has not touched a single cent.

I stand corrected then. It's good to know that if I ever need to run road, my CPF monies will be safe in NZ.