• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat PAP Is Afraid

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP is afraid:

1. PAP is afraid of TCB and had to resort to manipulating the Constitution to deny him from standing for the PE
2. PAP is afraid of LHY and LWL revealing what they know
3. PAP is afraid of critics like ShengWu Li
4. PAP is afraid to hold a by-election in Marsiling/Yew Tee GRC
5. PAP is afraid to know the truth and prefers to have a walkover for PE 2017. If got PE contest, the results may be shocking to PAP. So pap must deny any one from standing against Halimah Yacob,
6. PAP is afraid to lose at a PE and has increased the eligibility criteria to S$500m.
7. PAP is afraid to hear what Singaporeans have to say and is denying them from speaking up.

How pap has fallen. The once mighty pap under the able LKY is now very afraid.

How things have changed in 30yrs!

Anyone wants to add anything onto the list of PAP afraids?

Last edited:

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why the fuck things have changed for the very worst in the last 11 years......??????

A bad leader squanders all previous achievements.
A bad leader is afraid to know the truths.
A bad leader for the past 11 years has turned pap the mighty pap to the scary mouse it is today

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Got 70,% why should Pappies be worried? Singkies also do not worry about the consequences of their vote....So will continue with pap forever.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Got 70,% why should Pappies be worried? Singkies also do not worry about the consequences of their vote....So will continue with pap forever.

post 1 sn 5 shows why pap is afraid because it knows that it doesnt have 69.9% support as you claimed.

what if PE 2017 shows halimah getting 35% support?

Last edited:

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Afraid of what? PAP will cruise through at the next election.

That's what pap ibs say. But that's not what they believe. That's why their words do not match their actions.

Their actions show they are afraid.

Do post 1 items show the real beliefs of pap?

if pap is not afraid, they dont have to make a fool of themselves by disqualifying TCB, increasing eligibility criteria from $100m to $500m which even some US Presidents do not qualify

Last edited:

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That's what pap ibs say. But that's not what they believe. That's why their words do not match their actions.

Their actions show they are afraid.

Do post 1 items show the real beliefs of pap?

if pap is not afraid, they dont have to make a fool of themselves by disqualifying TCB, increasing eligibility criteria from $100m to $500m which even some US Presidents do not qualify

Pap is damn kiasu..so if they are giving the impression they are afraid so that the populace will vote for them. They are good at saying need strong mandate etc...wat is worse is from the last erection.. some see the popularity of the WP support on YouTube..the populace turn around n vote pap even more..this is the Singkie for u. ...from history for decades I have heard that next Erection will be different...n since the last erection I know even 10 erections from now also nothing will happen...so now I blame the Singkies

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pap is damn kiasu..so if they are giving the impression they are afraid so that the populace will vote for them. They are good at saying need strong mandate etc...wat is worse is from the last erection.. some see the popularity of the WP support on YouTube..the populace turn around n vote pap even more..this is the Singkie for u. ...from history for decades I have heard that next Erection will be different...n since the last erection I know even 10 erections from now also nothing will happen...so now I blame the Singkies

yes, PAP is kiasu, kiasee and kia (yes,pap is afraid to lose, afraid to die, afraid).

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Why is that so? Can something be done to rectify it?

Been doing a lot of kopi sessions since a long time back. Truth be told, it was a lot easier to get folks to see the mis-steps of the PAP in the late 80s, e.g. the introduction of GRCs, and later in GE06 & GE11. Post GE15 period, I'm like going through a period of drought- folks giving in to the narratives of Pioneer Gen, Merdeka Gen, CHAS and what-have-you...

Sian-one-half you know?

Annunaki

Alfrescian
Loyal
IMG_3854.GIF
IMG_3312.GIF