• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Presidential Hopefuls

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are three potential Presidential candidates, Halimah, Salleh and Farid.

I suspect that either both Salleh and Farid will get their ok to contest or both will be not qualified.

PAP is afraid to have a straight one-to-one contest

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are three potential Presidential candidates, Halimah, Salleh and Farid.

I suspect that either both Salleh and Farid will get their ok to contest or both will be not qualified.

PAP is afraid to have a straight one-to-one contest

Hopefully all three will receive their eligibility certificates to qualify for the PE

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am curious if institution will shame Salleh and Farid like the way they shamed Andrew Kuan.

Several years ago Andrew Kuan was publicly shamed like a pariah when he wanted to contest in Presidential Election.

fupikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
It will be a walk over

Fully agree.

Pappies don't want to shame themselves once more, if majority of voters give their votes to either of the men or both and there is a chance that halisma the fatard fails to capture the seat.

WTF all the drama of change of constitution, the wayang of public debate on the merits of the new system, the sideshow with tcb, in the end come to a BIG FAT ZERO!!!!.

Seems they are running out of topics to distract Singaporeans, trying to shift their attention away from the dismal economic performance, the high employment rates amongst the PMETs, middle class, the breaking down of basic public services (mrt, bus, hospitals) with fatalities unaccountable for, high costs of living, the economic isolation of Singapore in the OBOR plans, etc.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am curious if institution will shame Salleh and Farid like the way they shamed Andrew Kuan.

Several years ago Andrew Kuan was publicly shamed like a pariah when he wanted to contest in Presidential Election.

This is a trump card the pap wants to wield to deter potential candidates from stepping forward to stand against a PAP endorsed candidate.

It is regrettable that pap wants to make it difficult for non pap candidates to stand.

PAP must have heard many singaporeans say they will vote for anyone except a pap candidate.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fully agree.

Pappies don't want to shame themselves once more, if majority of voters give their votes to either of the men or both and there is a chance that halisma the fatard fails to capture the seat.

WTF all the drama of change of constitution, the wayang of public debate on the merits of the new system, the sideshow with tcb, in the end come to a BIG FAT ZERO!!!!.

Seems they are running out of topics to distract Singaporeans, trying to shift their attention away from the dismal economic performance, the high employment rates amongst the PMETs, middle class, the breaking down of basic public services (mrt, bus, hospitals) with fatalities unaccountable for, high costs of living, the economic isolation of Singapore in the OBOR plans, etc.

It was interesting that Tan Kin Lian and Tan Jee Say were cleared to stand at the last PE. Will Salleh and Farid slip through this PE?

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP will not give the chance to voters to express their discontent via spoiled votes or vote against Halimah....

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP will not give the chance to voters to express their discontent via spoiled votes or vote against Halimah....

I think so too. But PAP has always said that it wants feedbacks. This is the best feedback from all singaporeans. I think pap fears to know the truth and rather they dont get this national feedback. To them ignorance is bliss.

Will a white knight appear at the last minute and qualify to challenge Halimah?

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think so too. But PAP has always said that it wants feedbacks. This is the best feedback from all singaporeans. I think pap fears to know the truth and rather they dont get this national feedback. To them ignorance is bliss.

They only want feedback that they want to hear.....

creampie

Alfrescian
Loyal

When the pappies ask for feedback, they are asking for dissenters to express their displeasure and these dissenters will be quickly re-educated about their misinformed views.

Sinkapooreans will have a short imp female mooselim president.

Funny how AWARE and the feminist rights groups here dont vocally support humpLeeMa

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
When the pappies ask for feedback, they are asking for dissenters to express their displeasure and these dissenters will be quickly re-educated about their misinformed views.

Sinkapooreans will have a short imp female mooselim president.

Funny how AWARE and the feminist rights groups here dont vocally support humpLeeMa

the pap knows that it is losing ground

Last edited:

creampie

Alfrescian
Loyal
the pap is losing ground

not really. many women will vote for PAP because of their desire for "stability". landowning sinkapooreans will also want to protect the value of their estates and shareholdings.

sinkies are well and truly fucked for the next 2 GEs

Last edited:

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Then that is not the correct feedback.....

Yes. But for a PM who is running out of ideas, any straw is good to grasp onto. That's why no Minister wants to take over from him. LHL has a problem to get someone to take over the shit he is leaving behind

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
not really. many women will vote for PAP because of their desire for "stability". landowning sinkapooreans will also want to protect the value of their estates and shareholdings.

sinkies are truly well and fucked for the next 2 GEs

well, we will know the truth if there is a PE next month

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes. But for a PM who is running out of ideas, any straw is good to grasp onto. That's why no Minister wants to take over from him. LHL has a problem to get someone to take over the shit he is leaving behind

For someone who cannot handle this own family matters...you think he can handle other matters?