• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Sinkie Students Perform Death-Defying Stunt! Who Says Sinkies Got No Balls?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
[video=youtube_share;BTuSjCJwhss]https://youtu.be/BTuSjCJwhss[/video]

SINGAPORE - Images of students hanging out on open ledges on the 16th floor of Riversound Residences have gone viral on social media.

A resident who lives near the condominium in Sengkang said he saw five teenagers, believed to be lower secondary students, on ledges on Monday (Aug 21) just before 5pm.

"I was watering the plants, when I looked up and saw the five of them. At that moment I was like 'Are they going to commit suicide?'," the resident, who only wanted to be known as Mr Andrew, told The Straits Times.

He took a video of the incident, in which the teenagers could be seen sitting on the ledge with their legs dangling over the edge, and squatting there, before they went back indoors one by one.

"I wanted to shout at them, but I didn't want to shock them or they may stumble and fall," Mr Andrew said.

He added that he was concerned that young people were being influenced by their peers and what they see on the Internet.

The management of Riversound Residences said that it had tracked down the unit immediately after it was notified of this incident, and informed the parents of one of the students.

The other students were identified as his friends.

The management explained that the ledge in question is part of "the bomb shelter's mandatory reinforcement structure", and its architect had met all safety requirements.

"It is unfortunate that the students have, for unknown reasons, breached the safety barrier by climbing onto the ledge," said the condominium's management. "They are probably young and unaware of the danger and consequences."

The management has since issued advisory notices to all its residents to promote better safety awareness. The management committee has also been informed.

This is apparently not the first time that teenagers have been seen defying death at the condominium.

Photos have been circulating of other incidents, including one where four boys were seen allegedly running along the rooftop of a block in the condominium.

http://www.straitstimes.com/singapo...t-on-16th-floor-ledge-of-sengkang-condominium

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
don't be a drama queen you cunt…they were just stretching their legs on the extended balcony.
exams are way scarier.

Slim_10_Sg

Alfrescian
Loyal
No choice already, SG53 economic outlook is totally doomed. Students' future career prospects are so bad, they will be facing unemployment and underemployment. They have to be prepared to work as construction site workers, building high rise for e.g. Malaysia, or Indonesia. Or in case of unemployment jump HDB. So they are training from school days to be ready to face realistically hard future.