• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Mediocre civil service

creampie

Alfrescian
Loyal
i recently had the chance to discuss policy issues with an officer in the PMO. after laying out my suggestions, this particular officer thought that it was impractical and dismissed it. I challenged that officer to provide me with a better solution, however he was unable to do so.

Why are such mediocre individuals still in the civil service? Poor performers who only know how to toe the line and echo existing policies should be managed out. I estimate that at least 3 out of every 10 civil servants are underperformers just hanging on to their jobs because they do not have the skills to make it in the private sector.

Sinkapoot is doomed when there is so much fat at the top.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Met many civil serpents. These bloody fuckers all like to use big words but zero content. These clowns would have been fired within 3 months out in the private sector.