• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Some quick thoughts from my trip to China

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ok..you sum it up aptly..

China, with a population of 1.4 billion...u met only with a very very small fraction of its people...

There are still nice people around there, and not all are scums.

I really do not understand, what the complaining is about? No need to go that far....one just hop onto the MRT, onto a bus, into JB, Johor, Malaysia...you will already find a different world out there..

Like the saying goes, "In Rome, do what the Romans do"....you can't expect a vast country like China with so many types of people, cultures, religions & languages...to be like.....!!?

I am sure, one, nowadays with the Internet, can find out about the place one is visiting before we get there right?....we are not living in the days of Marco Polo..where he knows nothing, where one is going & go there & discover what CATHAY is like.

We are living in the 21st Century.....information is rampant....:rolleyes:

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't mean to necro what is already a dead thread but I mean this dude Bonut (bo lamparji har?) feels compelled to tear my face, so what am I to do?

You mean to say PRICES, INTERNET, and PEOPLE are based on principalities? You mean Shenzhen gets a different sort of Internet from Jian Ou? You mean to say Beijing has no Chinese people? You mean to say Shanghai is cheaper than Jian Ou?

I mean look at your own contributions to the thread. Asking about fucking SIM cards, roaming charges, and YOUTUBE? (lol).

"Be prepared to be challenged?"

I'm looking forward to your Shanghai thread boy.

You can just ignore what he said
He is just a simply hypocrite and liar.
U know how he said me one year ago jiao Hong. It is a very rude words in Hokkien.

Anyway I already don't boTher what he said.