• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Halimah is Imdian - See Her IC

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's the PAP who want to play dirty to make the criteria so high to be qualified to stand election as a 'Malay" only candidate that the high bar also disqualifys their PAP-approved candidate.But of course they will ask the court or a committee to approve their PAP-approved candidate is a true and pure "Malay" candidate.LOL.O Yes,we have a "pliant" court and a committee for use as political tools for political purposes.U all don't need to be a rocket scientist to know the truths.

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
No point flogging a dead horse, i.e. if there is a dead horse in the first place.

Those who dislike her so much, or more precisely dislike the PAP, just need to organise themselves and decide on whether to spoil their vote, or vote the other candidate.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Interesting. If she is a buddhist behave like chinese eat mee pork hv chibese husband but IC says Indian then pinky can says sge is a Chinese.

Suka suka luan chu lai 不知死

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wait u joun ah wu kenna charge for contempt.

It's the PAP who want to play dirty to make the criteria so high to be qualified to stand election as a 'Malay" only candidate that the high bar also disqualifys their PAP-approved candidate.But of course they will ask the court or a committee to approve their PAP-approved candidate is a true and pure "Malay" candidate.LOL.O Yes,we have a "pliant" court and a committee for use as political tools for political purposes.U all don't need to be a rocket scientist to know the truths.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No point flogging a dead horse, i.e. if there is a dead horse in the first place.

Those who dislike her so much, or more precisely dislike the PAP, just need to organise themselves and decide on whether to spoil their vote, or vote the other candidate.

It is not the case of dislike or like...I have already decided, as long as any that have linked, to PAP, even Tan CB or that insurance guy...I am not going to give my vote...as for Halimah...what, can I say? or what is there to say , anyway?...she can be Indian Mindian, or??

I don't care if she is Martian.....she is not getting my vote.

swissbank

Alfrescian
Loyal
one horse race !

Attachments

• halimahyacob2.jpg
    halimahyacob2.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 1,104

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
As much as I'd like to believe this IC is not fake this is such a badly doctored piece of crap Simply look at the smaller security feature photo it clearly showed the person in the original IC does not have a tudong covered head where her hair is clearly shown. The Independent should not publish suck crap.

Unknown.jpg

bhoven

Alfrescian
Loyal
As much as I'd like to believe this IC is not fake this is such a badly doctored piece of crap Simply look at the smaller security feature photo it clearly showed the person in the original IC does not have a tudong covered head where her hair is clearly shown. The Independent should not publish suck crap.

View attachment 31443

Definitely a fake IC. And one so badly done that even a child can see through it.
The Independent is again simply unprofessional..remember the LWL's post?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
she goes to india and will not be recognized as an indian. that proves that the "race" on the ic is all bs. indian is a nationality not a race.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Independent needs to be sued. These are arseholes that give people like Shan excuses to come up with crippling laws that catches out the genuine voices.

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal

Unknown-300x188.jpeg

The main point of contention now is....what if there is walkover and no opportunity for the rest to express their dissent?

Annunaki

Alfrescian
Loyal
Definitely a fake IC. And one so badly done that even a child can see through it.
The Independent is again simply unprofessional..remember the LWL's post?

Can Kumaran Pillai and his independent website wake up their fucking idea?

IMG_5483.JPG

Pek Kim Lui

Alfrescian
Loyal

how come Trump din intervene as they are doing in Venezula?