• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Sick PAP supporter sticks tooth picks into bus seat to poke people's backside

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
[h=1]Spike in crime: Singapore police investigate toothpicks found in bus seat[/h] Wealthy city-state has one of the lowest crime rates in the world but, as police found, low crime does not mean no crime

A 60-year-old Singaporean man is under investigation for inserting toothpicks into a seat on a public bus, a suspected case of “mischief” that could put him behind bars for up to two years.

“Through extensive inquiries and with the assistance of CCTV footage, officers … established the identity of the suspect,” a police statement said on Tuesday.
Pictures of three toothpicks sticking up from the seat were posted last month by a Facebook user, who said she noticed them just as she was about to sit down.
“Remember to check your seat next time before sitting, guys!” she wrote. The post was shared more than 2,500 times.
Singapore, a wealthy city-state, has one of the lowest crime rates in the world. However, one of the government’s public information slogans is: “Low crime doesn’t mean no crime.”
Authorities come down hard on minor crimes such as vandalism, which is punishable by caning, and the import of chewing gum is banned, in part to keep public spaces clean.
Two years ago, a smoker was fined S$19,800 (£11,180) for throwing cigarette ends out of a window of his flat for days.
The police said investigations into the case of the toothpicks were continuing. The offence of mischief carries a punishment of imprisonment for up to two years or a fine, or both.

[h=5]Shervella Wong added 2 new photos.[/h]July 21 at 4:50pm · Singapore ·

Sometimes, EVERYONE is tired before and end of the day and definitely too tired to check their seats before sitting.
This happens to me this morning ( Thank god, I did check before I sat down).
I just find people's action is really sick in the mind or is it just mentally not right.
Why would people actually do that to the seat and let other people's ass get poke?
I just don't understand, the person who had done this have the time to get toothpicks and stick it in the seat trying to get people injured, but doesn't have time to think about something that will be productive to do while travelling on the bus?
(I didn't get my ass poke by the toothpick! My Ass is well protected! HAHAHA
1f646_1f3fb_200d_2640.png
)
** Remember to check your seat next time before sitting guys! Protect your ass well too!
1f60e.png
1f609.png

20229169_1087672998036694_1365233267385374665_n.jpg

20228527_1087672991370028_434126306297289497_n.jpg

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
20155720_1084991364971524_581268542531394525_n.jpg

Please....................no jokes about poking Shervella's ass. This is serious matter, ok?