• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Expelled, 52 years later...

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
On behalf of the management of SBF, we would like to take a moment to reflect on our teekee-ness (tenacity), geh-kiang-ness (ingenuity) and our pah-see-bueh-toh spirit (perseverance).

Expelled and not looking back since, we have yet to arrive. Our fathers (neither Lau Hantu nor Pinky) had their visions set in making this pasture a greener spot. This place will continue to be what we make of it. Will you stand to be counted?

The Sammyboy Spirit shall Prevail!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
On behalf of all samsters, I would like to take this opportunity to thank the PAP its fine leadership for the past 52 years. Sinkies can eat well and sleep well even though many of them can't fuck well as seen in our declining birth rates. Still, we are doing fine thanks to Ah Gong and his team, and now Little Ah Gong and his current team.

Will you rise and sing with me as I sing the Mari Kita?

[video=youtube;XJlDt-FwfmU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJlDt-FwfmU[/video]

creampie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let us all thank the Workers Party for providing an alternative to the PAP. Sinkies can sleep well knowing the PAP does not have a free reign in our parliament.

[video=youtube;VBIhLVrK7S8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBIhLVrK7S8[/video]

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the m&d leaders made a big mistake, they should expel just LKY, not SG from the federation back then.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
the m&d leaders made a big mistake, they should expel just LKY, not SG from the federation back then.

If I understood correctly, Tunku didn't want the Chinese population to become too powerful in the Federation.