• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Bipolar Keling Physically Assaults Eurasian MILF Oppie! Guess Who They Are

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
M-Ravi_freemalaysiatoday.com_.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

I was just physically assaulted by M Ravi.

He was outside my office with 3 huge guys. I was approaching my office when he came towards me with the 3 guys. Then he spoke to me. I did not want to hear him, so I smiled and attempted to walk away, then he pushed me to the floor. I fell down.

Then he took my handbag, briefcase and lunch bag and threw them at me. Then he told the 3 men that I had hit him, which I did not touch him AT ALL. Then he took my shoes and threw them at me. I stayed on the floor because I was shocked at his physical attack. Also because he kept ranting and making accusations, all the while kicking my things which have been strewed all over the corridor (my handbag was unzipped when I let it go when I was pushed to the floor).

Eventually people who were walking to the toilet or who come out upon hearing his rants, saw me on on the floor and knew that I was being victimised. So they came and surrounded me and told me not to react to him. I wanted to hit back at him too (who wants to be victimised), but I knew that I could not when he was bigger than me and also had 3 huge men with him. So held my cool until M Ravi decided that he had enough (since now there were third parties around me) and he walked away, hurling remarks at me as he went. I am shaken. This happened 10 mins ago in the corridor outside my office.

Funny, while I am angry at being man handled by this madman, I am more angry at the fact that immediately after he pushed me to the floor (because I did not want to stand there and hear him rant at me) he then turned to his audience of 3 huge men (thugs) and declared that he had pushed me because I hit him - which is a shameful lie. He then repeated the lie to justify his intimidating actions in kicking my belongings, ranting, picking it up and throw it down again.

To those of my friends who are now asking me, Am I aright? My answer is NO, I am not alright. My heart is beating fast and I feel shaken.

I am not hurt in anyway, because I fell on my side and he only pushed me down but did not strike me or cause me injury. But I am outraged at being physically shoved and man handled.

https://www.facebook.com/jeannette.aruldoss/posts/10203549350932205

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Winslow is having trouble making Ravi take his meds. Most bipolar medications come with a lot of side effects, even the newer ones, and after a while the patient defaults despite repeated advice. That's when they relapse and get a manic episode. Sometimes it's a major depressive episode and they attempt suicide. Sad.

And the PAP is exploiting his shenanigans to the max, trying to negate all his past invaluable contributions in the human rights sector and, by association, the good work still being done by civil society groups today. I've worked with Ravi when he was sober and sane, and he was about the most dedicated and courageous person you could find to help you out of trouble when everyone else has turned his back on you.

He was also the only human rights lawyer in Singapore for the longest time, and it's only recently that Remy Choo is stepping up to the plate.

He may never practise again, and faces a long remand in the cuckoo's nest, but his legacy remains, PAP propaganda notwithstanding.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
M-Ravi_freemalaysiatoday.com_.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

I was just physically assaulted by M Ravi.

He was outside my office with 3 huge guys. I was approaching my office when he came towards me with the 3 guys. Then he spoke to me. I did not want to hear him, so I smiled and attempted to walk away, then he pushed me to the floor. I fell down.

Then he took my handbag, briefcase and lunch bag and threw them at me. Then he told the 3 men that I had hit him, which I did not touch him AT ALL. Then he took my shoes and threw them at me. I stayed on the floor because I was shocked at his physical attack. Also because he kept ranting and making accusations, all the while kicking my things which have been strewed all over the corridor (my handbag was unzipped when I let it go when I was pushed to the floor).

Eventually people who were walking to the toilet or who come out upon hearing his rants, saw me on on the floor and knew that I was being victimised. So they came and surrounded me and told me not to react to him. I wanted to hit back at him too (who wants to be victimised), but I knew that I could not when he was bigger than me and also had 3 huge men with him. So held my cool until M Ravi decided that he had enough (since now there were third parties around me) and he walked away, hurling remarks at me as he went. I am shaken. This happened 10 mins ago in the corridor outside my office.

Funny, while I am angry at being man handled by this madman, I am more angry at the fact that immediately after he pushed me to the floor (because I did not want to stand there and hear him rant at me) he then turned to his audience of 3 huge men (thugs) and declared that he had pushed me because I hit him - which is a shameful lie. He then repeated the lie to justify his intimidating actions in kicking my belongings, ranting, picking it up and throw it down again.

To those of my friends who are now asking me, Am I aright? My answer is NO, I am not alright. My heart is beating fast and I feel shaken.

I am not hurt in anyway, because I fell on my side and he only pushed me down but did not strike me or cause me injury. But I am outraged at being physically shoved and man handled.

https://www.facebook.com/jeannette.aruldoss/posts/10203549350932205

Clearly JohnTan's wife.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dont blame bipolar leh, ky gel also bi, amd acted like chao cheesepie but never went to jail for long time since japanese locked him up then found him useful to dell away his cuntrymen

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dont blame bipolar leh, ky gel also bi, amd acted like chao cheesepie but never went to jail for long time since japanese locked him up then found him useful to dell away his cuntrymen

Old fart was a cheebye kia of the highest order, but he didn't have bipolar. He had a superiority complex personality disorder bordering on psychopathy.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I agree with Virus. Bipolar and he not taking his pills is a long running saga. Since Winslow taking over, he now has a stronger crutch. Winslow is confused about progress and sympathy.

He is now a danger to society and PAP will not do anything and continue to see him wreck the opposition.

The opposition members have kept this under wraps and now they are speaking out. Too little too late.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL! I am! That's why my wife and I enjoy a great sex life still. I hope you and your wife are having a great sex life too!

in SBF we always believe in good things must share..... but i believe you must hv been sharing this joy with snakes in little india and making a tidy sum along desker road.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Old fart was a cheebye kia of the highest order, but he didn't have bipolar. He had a superiority complex personality disorder bordering on psychopathy.

wonder if his son really his son.... guniang of the highest order