• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Sinkie MILF Actress: Sinkies Don't Take Enough Pride In Their Work!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
michelle-chong.jpg

butoh6050

Alfrescian
Loyal
< I think we have so much potential to be special, to set trends, to be leaders>

The papies will come down hard on anyone who tries to be special, set trends or try to be leaders.
Just ask Dr Chee, the blogger who got sued ( forgot his name) and also the other ruffian in the US prison ( also forgot his name).

Why get into trouble, just bo chap and take it easy.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Where 5 or more than 5 people get to gather can be arreested and charge as a criminal offense the result is you get no talent Sinkies.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
This behaviour, or attitude is I think developed from school and NS days. Perfunctory in the way towards work and society. It is easier to be just mediocre and get through the day without trouble or causing others in the team/group to look bad. Those who put in the extra effort will only be seen to make the rest look slack. For this, the person will face some kind of ostracization from the group. So it is better/wiser to just do the minimum and get a "C" to be accepted than try to get an "A" and end up saboing the rest.

Being the sabo king will only earn one a "blanket party" in camp. But I do agree with the article. Singaporeans have the ability to do/serve better than what is currenly the trend, which is just "so-so."

Cheers!

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Why take pride in your work when your company is importing FTs like crazy and you are just waiting to be retrenched for a cheaper FT?

Last edited:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
its not sinkies dont take pride or have passion or ambition about the stuff they care about,sinkies are pretty much highly competitive when it comes to everything,its just they are born mediocre and lack real talent,thats why many of them commit suicide or sink into deep depression when they realise that their best is simply not good enough and they are merely mediocre.like that sinkie loser who came in sixteen in the qualifiers despite being on 0.7 seconds off his best time.

thats why so many sinkies cling on to empty titles,paystubs and psle scores and school cca awards to convince themselves they are exceptional or this dumb bitch who thinks anyone actually cares about her "acting".

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
She takes so much pride in her work that she ain't anyone's mother. No kid is going to derail her career.

building a career and leaving a name and a legacy... how's her relations with Irene Ang ah?

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why take pride in your work when your company is importing FTs like crazy ad you are just waiting to be retrenched for a cheaper FT?

Agree. I hv seen the deterioration of SG for the past 10yrs. We have gone from being the best to being the sickman of ASEAN. How to be proud of such a country?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
building a career and leaving a name and a legacy... how's her relations with Irene Ang ah?

From what I see, more and more sinkies won't be leaving any legacy. No kids, no legacy.

Not unless they want to be some sort of Archilles - leave a great name in history but die without kids.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Many MILFs enjoy DATY. They don't get it often enough from their husbands. They will be your sex slave if you go down on them. Women of all ages enjoy DATY.

My wife promised to be my sex slave if I let her go down on me. We have a great sex life.