• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Big Power Showdown can be expected within days Stand Or Fall

TemaseX

Alfrescian
Loyal
The world stage will be too small for the big powers to stand together on, so they are wrestling to throw each other off the ring. China + Russia vs USA. Actually there isn't sufficient goodies for everyone any more, only the winner will get something, and loser will be deprived and sucking thumb. Not like the old world before where everyone's lunch is secured and assured.

https://themoscowtimes.com/news/russia-threatens-painful-response-to-new-us-sanctions-58514

Russia Could Expel U.S. Diplomats in Response to Fresh Sanctions
July 27, 2017 — 12:40
— Update: 16:15
Heyerlein / Pixabay

Russia could seize U.S. embassy property on the outskirts of Moscow if a bill approved by the U.S. House of Representatives strengthening sanctions against Russia is implemented, the Kommersant newspaper reported on Thursday.

Citing sources from Russia’s Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Kommersant said that if President Donald Trump were to sign the bill, 35 U.S. diplomats could also be expelled from Russia.

The retaliatory measures would mirror the White House's decision in December last year to confiscate two Russian diplomatic compounds in New York and Maryland and expel 35 Russian diplomats from the country.
Read More: Moscow Hears Political Saber Rattling in Fresh U.S. Sanctions Vote

Russia is also considering reducing the maximum number of employees in the American diplomatic mission in Moscow, which currently exceeds the number of Russians who work in the embassy in Washington, Kommersant said.

The Kremlin could also retaliate by softening its stance towards North Korea and abstaining on UN Security Council votes of importance to the United States, analysts cited by Kommersant said.

The bill proposes strengthening sanctions against Russia, Iran and North Korea, and introduces legislation that would de-facto bar the U.S. president from removing future or current sanctions without Congress approval.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I doubt the Russian threats would change things with North Korea.

It's been reported that the Russians are supporting the Taliban by providing them with weapons. There's also been reports of increased trade between North Korea & Russia.

Russia is very near to North Korea & I think they would also be concerned if the N. Koreans had nuclear weapons.

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal

It's been reported that the Russians are supporting the Taliban by providing them with weapons. There's also been reports of increased trade between North Korea & Russia.

Russia is very near to North Korea & I think they would also be concerned if the N. Koreans had nuclear weapons.

What if Russia decides to help NK and Iran to be a top nuke nations. "The enemy of your enemy is your friend." A fact.

Tony Tan

Alfrescian
Loyal

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
There is a bigger picture beyond these 'big' countries. After 1947 Roswell UFO incident 'non-disclosure' was agreed globally by UN hence now the globe works their ass off to finance NASA still under 'non-disclosure'.

At present stage of evolution free energy & robotics will be the next purpose and i believe after NWO and controlled population is successful super food and medicine will be in place.

There are powers beyond UN or our world leaders they are puppets themselves ....

*Just my own wild guess no prove.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What if Russia decides to help NK and Iran to be a top nuke nations. "The enemy of your enemy is your friend." A fact.

I doubt Russia & China want a nuclearised N. Korea.
It would upset the nuclear balance.

The chinese are already complaining about the radars that are used by the THAAD system. If the US decide to increase their presence in that area, both China & the Russians would not be happy.

If North Korea decides to use their nuclear weapons against the US it's going to be messy for both Russia & China because like it or not they are going to have problems with such things like refugees, nuclear fall out, ....

As for a nuclear Iran, Israel would take action.