• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Yishun EC Sold Like Hot Cakes Today! Zikapore Where Got Recession?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
mx1vtJv.jpg

mB68fKU.jpg

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
don't see young couples doing that in hk, tw, sk, and jp. only in sg. sinkies are lucky to have the pap in charge.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
don't see young couples doing that in hk, tw, sk, and jp. only in sg. sinkies are lucky to have the pap in charge.

Are you fucking blind? Look at the picture? You will be hard pressed to find a malay or Indian in that picture. Considering that they consist of 26% of the population, one quarter of that room should be a non chinese. What you see is overwhelmingly Chinese people in there. I wonder how of them are new shitizens and PRs from China. Just standing in line to launder their money from China. Its SOP for these shits all over the world. Every where that has a sizeable PRC population are seeing all these line ups for new property releases. Native born sinkies have more then enough flats for their own use.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Are you fucking blind? Look at the picture? You will be hard pressed to find a malay or Indian in that picture. Considering that they consist of 26% of the population, one quarter of that room should be a non chinese. What you see is overwhelmingly Chinese people in there. I wonder how of them are new shitizens and PRs from China. Just standing in line to launder their money from China. Its SOP for these shits all over the world. Every where that has a sizeable PRC population are seeing all these line ups for new property releases. Native born sinkies have more then enough flats for their own use.

Chinks love property as much as they love money. m&ds prefer to play guitar at the HDB void decks or under coconut trees where kelings are too busy getting drunk and beating their wives or dancing around the trees.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Chinks love property as much as they love money. m&ds prefer to play guitar at the HDB void decks or under coconut trees where kelings are too busy getting drunk and beating their wives or dancing around the trees.

Ok wat. Life is short. Got a roof top above our head sukor leow. Money where got enough. We can plan our financial future but dont have to be so kiasu n kiasi. Stress up n mad abt $$ later strke dw with illness then too late to enjoy .

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
flippers or kateks like those who died w bodies unclaimed in the condo next door.......... 80% not rented out - die pain pain paying bank loans

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
With nowhere in the red dot to go, sinkies are into the 'condo' syndrome-by saying they stay in a condo they (think) they differentiate themselves immediately from the bottom 85% HDB dwellers. These cheapo 99 years condo dwellers (some as small as 800 sq ft) on a ground/low floor in some ulu area (think Sembawang, Punggol,ect2) surrounded by HDB and facing main road/MRT tracks are willing to pay 3 x the price of an eqv HDB!
They pay high 'conservancy' charges but never goes to the pool or use the facilities as they have to work their ass off to pay the mortgage.

Only clowns pay 3/4x more so they can boast they stay in condo (and not HDB) and have the "sneering" rights.
Remind me of my clerks/officers who wear Rolex and Ferragamo-I always ask them how much it cost to make them feel good while laughing say I wear Casio and Bata and my country club (which they aspire to) is Safra!

Last edited:

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When i retire i will sell my flat n rent 1 instead fm HDB.

I will travel to n fro fm Msia Indon n here.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They should intro racial proportion to condo as well. Straight away the property market is chilled to its balls.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

have lah. one neh couple. one tiong couple. rest all young sinkie couples.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

Life is for you to enjoy. U only have one life to lead. The malays enjoy better then the chinese, and all the money in the world cannot bring you that.