• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Kee Chiu On Trains Keep Breaking down - What Is Ministry of Transport Doing?

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why is a Minister without portfolio commenting on an on going sensitive issue that is so prevalent and specific to transport when we have a real full fledged Minister for Transport Cow?

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Because this guy is going to be the next Prime Minister. This is why radio and media are doing all these interviews with him to raise his profile.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Kee Chiu does not seem confident in answering the DJ's questions in the interview. I believe he has thought out to answer questions with questions instead of giving straight answers.

First, he started by saying ' The question for the PAP leadership is whether they have served the good of Singapore and Singaporeans. So, that's the question.'

The DJ interjected him , saying ' Train disruptions don't serve anyone '. Then, he switched tone and said , " Yes, so why are trains continued to be disrupted. What are we going to solve it ? Right ? That's the important question.'

I think he is confused. So, what is the question ?

Last edited:

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kee Chiu does not seem confident in answering the DJ's questions in the interview. I believe he has thought out to answer questions with questions instead of giving straight answers.

First, he started by saying ' The question for the PAP leadership is whether they have served the good of Singapore and Singaporeans. So, that's the question.'

The DJ interjected him , saying ' Train disruptions don't serve anyone '. Then, he switched tone and said , " Yes, so why are trains continued to be disrupted. What are we going to solve it ? Right ? That's the important question.'

The makings of a very good politician....answer a question with a question.

What do you think?

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal

There is no question that the PAP is good for Singapore and train disruptions are bad. Very simple.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
They boughr train from other countries why fix it when u can hire their engineer or buy their engineers over to fix it. E pass solve the problems.